Q&A.

DeAndreAgosto6 asked: "Here's a question for the Q&A what will happen when the little baby Children grow up and figure out that Y/N is a thot and had sex with two male Pokemon UwO"

(Y/n): .....

Incineroar: Oh. I believe this is your question.

(Y/n): Well, technically, I was raped by a Pokemon and I fell in love with one. So how does that make me a thot exactly? XD.

Chespin: Thot?

Noivern: Nope. This is not a safe place for you.

Lee_Fan_Claw asked: "How does one get "pregnant* with eggs?"

(Y/n): Y'see.....They're not eggs when they're inside of me. Well until they're ready to come out. That's when. But the whole time, they're actually forming into eggs....if that makes since.

Incineroar: Wow. Such amazed.

(Y/n): Don't.

Lycanroc: What about me? Can I say it?

(Y/n): Oh my Arceus, your back.😓

ThatRandomFurry246 asked: "To Noivern: have you ever had any feelings".

Noivern: (Y/n) is like a son to me. I helped Reesa raised him and everything!

(Y/n): Aww. Thanks Noivern.

Noivern: No problem!

EmoWolfy666 asked: If (Y/n) could become any starter Pokemon, except the alola ones, Who would Incineroar and Lycanroc choose for you? Same thing applies to the other 2. What would ylu want them to be if you could choose (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Well if I could choose for them, Lycanroc would be a Typhlosion. And Incineroar would be a ......Swampert.

Incineroar: I'd want him to become a Emboar. Don't ask why.

Lycanroc: Hmm.....I guess a Venusaur.

(Y/n): Why?

Lycanroc: Because your scary. Just like one.

(Y/n): What ever.

EmoWolfy666 asked: "Another question. This applies to Lycanroc, Incineroar, Y/N, and Noivern, just to see his answer.

What is their current favorite eeveelution? Why do they like that one specifically? And if they can choose a new eeveelution type, what would it be? And how would they evolve from eevee.

Sorry, but I am a huge eevee lover"

(Y/n): I can't say my favorite because it'll be a spoiler. But if I had to give it a new typing. It wiuld be Ghost. And how to get it is to faint it while it knows a Ghost type move, or a move that does damage to the user.

Incineroar: Well obviously my Favorite Eeveelution are Flareon and Umbreon. But if I could make a new Eeveelution, it would be a Steel type. Since the new generation is called "SWORD" and "SHIELD" And you would have to level it up while there is a steel type in your party.

Noivern: My favorite Eeveelution is Leafeon....They're so cute. But I agree with Incineroar but instead of Steel. It's Dragon. And to get it, you would have to give it a Dragon Scale, and wait until at least Level 20.

Lycanroc: I love Eevee just the way it is. But if I could have a favorite....it would be Espeon. And a new Eeveelution would be.....Flying. To get it, 1 of Eevee's parents have to BE a flying type, or KNOW a flying type move.