Incineroar x Male Trainer. Part 26.

Before the story starts, I'd like to let you all know that I plan to have a Halloween Special for my other story Just a Dream. Since I did one for Burning Heart last year, I decided to give that one a try! But I just wanted to put that out there! Enjoy the story!
-K624

You were flying on Zoro's back, since he turned into a Toucanon prior, with the wind in your face. You were extremely desperate to find your father, Carl. You haven't eaten anything yet that day. But surprisingly enough, your desperation to find your father was keeping your hunger away. You flew all around Ula'Ula, Melemele, and Poni island. You asked everyone you knew there too have they seen anyone or anything about your father. But come to their surprised, they asked in return, "Wait. Carl is alive?!" Leaving you unsatisfied and going to the nect person. Then you decided to go to Akala. There, was his shrine, and of course Danté's prison but apparently the fans could give 0 shits about him- I-I mean, you landed and got off Zoro's back, as he returned to normal. You all needed somewhere to stay for the time being.

(Y/n): Alright gang. I'm gonna go to the hotel, and get us a room. You all can go do whatever you like.

Lycanroc went on his own, while Incineroar followed Zoro.

Incineroar: Hey. Zoro?

Zoro: Hm?

Incineroar: D-Do you mind if I ask about my mom?

Zoro: Oh. Liza? She was Reesa's starter. But unlike Danté, she's red.

Incineroar: I-I know about that, but do you know anything else about her b-before she....you know.

Zoro: Oh! Well, she was a really nice and caring person. Helping anyone, anything, anywhere! Ironic she was a dark type hehe.

Incineroar: Heh....

Zoro: But she was struggling with a disease no pokemon center could help with. She was struggling with it for so many years. That's why she decided to help others, to put a smile on her face. Pretty much, if you smile, she'll smile. Her smile was like a cure for cancer.

Incineroar: People loved her that much?

Zoro: Very. So when she and Danté met, they knew they belonged to each other......

Incineroar: ?

Zoro: ....i-it's also ironic that, she brought a smile to everyone else's face,....my face had a frown, ever since she and Danté got together.....

Incineroar: ....o-oh.

Zoro: ....

Incineroar: ...But if they didn't, I wouldn't be here!

Zoro: *smile* heh. Yeah, you're right. You make (Y/n) so happy.

Incineroar: Because he makes me happy.

Zoro: I know.....I just wished I had someone to love me like that too.

Incineroar: I know you'll find someone. Yeah sure, dad rejected you, but that dosen't mean his 1 rejection, will prevent you from finding the love of your life!

Zoro: ....*whispers* that's not what carl said....

Incineroar: What was that?

Zoro: N-NOTHING!

Incineroar: ?

Zoro: *Sweats*

Incineroar: Ok? Anyway. Wanna go find Lycanroc and go back?

Zoro: *Nods*

So they went off to go get Lycanroc, and came back to you. You showed them to the room and you all went in. It smelled like alola's pancakes, mixed with rare golden razz berries.

(Y/n): I wished the house smelled like this!

Incineroar: I can buy us candles for it when we go back!

Lycanroc: I'm gonna get about 5.

Zoro: I don't think it's a good idea to have 5 candles in just 1 room. Why not spread them around the house?

Lycanroc: Yeah you're right.

(Y/n): Anyway. I'm gonna lay down, and call Noivern to let him know we're here, and to see if things are over there.

You called Noivern, then he answered.

Noivern: Hey (Y/n)!

(Y/n): Hey Noivern! I'm just letting you know that we made it to Akala and resting in the hotels. Is everything ok back in MeleMele?

Noivern: Yep! Everything is alright! The kids are playing the Wii U and things are getting fierce! Rockruff and Oshawott are surprisingly good at these games. While Quilladin and Torracat are getting a hold of them!

(Y/n): Awww! My babies are playing together!

Noivern: It's rare too-

Oshawott: Is that mommy?!

Rockruff: MOMMY!!!!

Noivern: Uh oh

They all trampled over Noivern and looked through the phone.

Everyone: HI MOMMY!

(Y/n): Hey guys! How have you been?

Oshawott: I LEARNED HOW TO SCARE ROCKRUFF!

Rockruff: LIAR!

Quilladin: Guys. Please calm down-

Torracat: I coughed up a firey hair ball and almost set my entire bed on fire.

(Y/n): .......

Rockruff: .....

Oshawott: ....

Quilladin: ....

Spirit: ....

Breeze: ....Can I eat it?

(Y/n): BREEZE NO!

Everyone started to burst out laughing, even though Breeze looked serious

Breeze: :)

(Y/n): But no sweetie. You'll get sick.

Breeze: Ok! I won't eat it!

Torracat: That's gross dude.

Rockruff: You think that's gross? I fed bacon to a pig-

(Y/n): YOU DID WHAT?!

Rockruff: BYE MOMMY! >:3

He hanged up, leaving you with so many questions. But you felt your eyes getting heavy. So you decided to turn your phone off and set it onto your charger.

(Y/n): Alright gang. Let's hed off to bed. We got a HUGE day tomorrow!

Everyone nodded and flopped onto the bed, and fell asleep just as fast. You smiled, and fell asleep yourself.

To be Continued....

HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER OF BURNING HEARTS! BUT I WOULD ALSO RECOMMENDED THAT YOU ALL GO CHECK OUT thepikfan STORY, "I WONDER" IT'S AN AMAZING STORY! AND IT'S STILL STARTING OUT SO YOU CAN EASILY GET CAUGHT UP WITH WHAT'S GOING ON!