2

Dior

I pulled into Keem's driveway, he wanted me to meet some friend of his that could help out with me, I don't usually like new people because Keem was the only person I kinda trusted. I got out the car and walked to the front door knocking on it, Keem answered the door and moved to the side letting me in, I walked in and my heart started to beat. It was a stud sitting on the couch rolling up a blunt, she was so god damn fine.. I never felt like this before.

Keem walked into the living room and sat down next to her

"M.A that's Dior, Dior this M.A."

She looked up at me and froze in her place, she turned back and looked at Dave.

"You ain't tell me shorty was fine as fuck." She mumbled and looked back at me getting up, she walked over to me and held her hand out waiting for me to shake it. I embraced her hand in mine and shook it gently, she rubbed her thumb over the back of my hand and licked her lips looking me in my eyes. My thigh started to feel wet, what is it? I never had this happen to me before.

"Call me T, nice to meet you Dior." I felt my face heat up a little and my thighs started to get more wet.

"Nice to meet you too." I gave her a light smile.

"So I heard you 'run a business' Keem told me I could help, so explain the 'business' to me more." Her eyes still looking into mine, her thumb still gently rubbing over the back of my hand.

"O-oh basically what we do is sell things like.. candy and other stuff."

"What you mean by other stuff? You can trust me shorty I've been helping keem for years." I looked over at keem as he nodded his head, I was trusting keem because he knows how I am and how I rock.

"Well," I pulled my hand away from hers. "We sell drugs and any illegal products to anybody who buys them; some buy and sell, some buy to keep." She nodded.

"Okay okay, so where do I come in?" I raised a brow.

"Oh boo you gone have to do more than just bring the product to them," I smirked. "You ever killed somebody before?" She gave me a stank face.

"Of course."

"How many bodies?"

"12."

"34." Her eyes shot open in shock.

"32?! What you like a drug dealer and a hit woman?" I shrugged and went to sit down.

"Sumn like that."