4

Lakeem 3 weeks later

"Bro den she had leaned in and kissed me," M.A leaned back in her chair and leaned her head back rubbing her face. "I just want to wife her already." I laughed and finished rolling the blunt, M.A had told me all this and I wasn't really bothered at the fact that she liked the same person I did, I kinda figured that Dior wasn't gonna try and attempt to get with me anyway.

"Well, y'all talkin now?" She nodded.

"When I get with her Ian fucking up at all, I can just tell that she gone be my wife."

"I'm glad you FINALLY found somebody to settle down wit, you usually a lil hoe." She sucked her teeth.

"That's not.. yes it is." She laughed.

"Right, gone and lie if you want to." She shook her head.

"I miss her already, she been on my mind all night and day, I feel like she my girlfriend already." I laughed.

"Damn She got you like that?" She nodded.

"Yes bro! On god that's my wife..." she looked off for a minute. "Yep that's my wife."

"Want me to tell her to come over here?" She nodded quickly. "Ight." I picked up my phone and called Dior, she picked up quickly.

"Hello?" She said sounding like she was out of breath, I raised a brow.

"Damn what you doin?"

"Just got done handling some business," I heard a fate scream over the phone but soon stopped after a loud stomp. "What you need?"

"After you get done I need you to come over to my house."

"Why?" She asked still out of breath.

"Just come over."

"Ight, Ight I'll be there in a minute." She hung up, I put my phone on the table and finished rolling up. After about 10 min of me and M.A smoking and laughing Dior finally came, she knocked on the door. I got up and walked to the door opening it, I stepped to the side letting her in.

"Hold up is that-" I heard M.A say, Dior gasped and ran over to M.A jumping on her causing her to fall over on the couch. They hugged each other tight and laid there. "I was thinking about you all day mamas." M.A mumbled into Dior's neck.

"I was thinking about you too," Dior sat up. "I missed you." M.A sat up and kissed her.

"I missed you too." Dior kissed her back and wrapped her arms around her neck hugging her tight. I sat down and shook my head laughing.

"I'm glad you finally came over here, every time you not here she always talkin bout you." Dior laughed.

"I bet," she kissed M.A all over her face. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you toooo," M.A held her tight, I gagged and laughed; M.A smacked her lips. "Don't do that, mad cuz I can get a kiss and you can't."

"Yikes." Dior looked to the side and mumbled, I smacked my lips.

"Shut up nigga." M.A laughed and kissed Dior on the cheek. M.A, Dior and I sat in the house chillin for a while until Dior had to leave again, she was hella busy today and M.A was sad about it. M.A was laying on the couch looking at the ceiling.

"M.A"

"Hm?"

"Why you just laying there? You got a whole room.. go lay in there." She sighed.

"BECAUSE I miss my wife and I see she always busy," M.A sat up. "But it's cool I'll probably call her or somethin." M.A walked upstairs and went to her room closing the door behind her, I felt bad because M.A never was like this over anybody, she was usually always a playa and didn't care what the other person was doing. I think she's serious about Dior. I shook my head and walked into the kitchen grabbing some water, I headed back in the living room about to sit down until I heard a knock on my door, I walked over to the door and opened it seeing it was my cousins Trinity and her brother Dametrious, we call him meech.