Bonnie Gold - Requested

*Requested by SummerGoldenRose *

You stood in between Aberama and Bonnie as you all waited for the Gray's to show up

You stood in between Aberama and Bonnie as you all waited for the Gray's to show up. It was no secret that Aberama was crushing on Polly, therefore he would do pretty much anything that she asked him to do which is why you were here. Polly trusted you the most, you had been friends with Michael when you were little and had been close to the Shelby family ever since. You were also taken from your mother at a young age, you had managed to run away and you had kept running until the Gold family took you in.

Aberama was more of a bestfriend to you and Bonnie was something completely different. You had fell head over heals for the gypsy boy and he with you. You had been dating for almost a year and things had never been better. You liked him. A lot. You had never felt this way towards anybody and you knew deep down that you loved this boy but you were scared. Everybody that you had loved had left or been taken away from you and you didn't want that to happen so you hid your true feelings away.

"I don't want to travel with these fucking gypsies" a voice snapped you out of your thoughts and you saw Michael and Polly standing in front of you.

"Michael, it took a lot for me to convince these lot to actually take you in" You piped up. A hand was placed on your shoulder and you looked up to see Aberama admiring Polly. He looked at her as if she was the only person there, as if she was the most beautiful thing in the world. You recognised that look. It was the same look that Bonnie gave you. It brought a red flush to your cheeks just thinking about it.

"Show some respect, Mr Gray. The have agreed to welcome you on account of your blood and because Y/N pleaded with them. So don't you dare disrespect them and especially her or you will regret it"

Michael grunted at Bonnie's comment as he pushed passed him and followed Aberama before saying goodbye to his mother.

"Awe, someone got all protective" You cooked as you pinched your boyfriends cheeks. Bonnie laughed and swatted your hands away before placing a hand on your hip.

"Only for you, my darling. I would do anything to protect you because I love you"

The 3 words.

The 3 words that terrified you the most had come out of his mouth.

"Y/N? Say something"

Blinking, you looked back up towards Bonnie. His face was a picture of fear, confusion and hopefulness, all at the same time. You could see that he was terrified for your reply but you weren't so terrified to reply.

"I love you, my little boxer boy"you smiled gently and caressed his face as he let out a sigh of relief and a big grin replaced the fear in his face.

"You deserve the world, Bonnie gold. And the world I will give"

<><><><><><>
I'm so sorry this took so long! I really hope you like it! I miss Bonnie so much, they did my boy dirty 😩