Chapter 10

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE.

I wake up with a massive headache, I rub my fingers on my forehead to try and soothe the pain while I look for painkillers.
I find a bottle of pills, I take two and wash them down with a little bit of water.

My headache subsides and I take a long bubble bath to relax myself. After drying myself with a towel, I walk to my room. I grab my phone to check if there are any texts and to my surprise I find a text from James.

James: I believe I owe you ice cream.

Me: Glad I didn't have to remind you.

James: Are you free now?

My heart starts pounding hard. Am I free? Am I ready to hang out with James? I mean it was different at college. Now it'll be just the two of us. Maybe I should tell him I'm busy, I do have to finish cleaning after all. Before I even know it, my fingers are already typing a response.

Me: Yes I am

I don't even get to regret my response because he immediately replies.

James: Great, I'll be at your place in half an hour.

Half an hour? Thats 30 minutes right? shit I have to get dressed, I have to... Hold up.

Me: Wait, how do you know where I live?

James: What kind of stalker would I be if I didn't?

James: Just kidding! I live a few blocks away and I've seen you leaving for college many times.

What? I'm too distraught to respond. I rush to my closet to find something to wear, I throw on black jeans and a orange off shoulder top. I find myself putting an extra effort in fixing my hair today, I even lay my edges.

James sends me a text letting me know he is downstairs so I lock my door and take the elevator. I can't afford to take the stairs, by the time I reach the ground I will be a sweaty mess, I'm already nervous as it is.

The elevate opens and I step out to find a very happy James. Does he ever not smile?

"I thought this wasn't a date" James says smirking.

"Its not" I respond.

"Could've fooled me, here you are looking all dressed up and beautiful while I'm looking all basic"

I blush at his comment. Who wouldn't? He just called me beautiful. In fact he looks even more attractive today in his blue jeans and white O.A.R t-shirt.I don't want him to see me blushing so I attempt to swiftly change the subject.

"So how long have you been stalking me?" Nice I think to myself, this should distract him.

He smirks " I wasn't really stalking you" he pauses for a second.
"You just happened to be wherever I looked" he says.

"Right... I totally believe you James" I retort laughing.

Please vote, vote, vote, so I can continue writing. Also comment on whether or not you liked this chapter.