Nothing breaks the connection

Its final.

Alex is getting thrown back in the hell hole which is called Litchfield.

Once she arrives Healy calls her into his office to go over the ground rules, not like she needed a reminder. She was only out this place for a month.

After her pointless meeting with Healy she walks into the cafeteria getting glances left, right and centre. Piper is sitting at the usual table at the far right hand cornor, with Morrello and Nichols. Alex could see her gorgeous smile forming on her face from all the way across the room. It made her light up, but then she remembered what Piper done to her; she got her thrown back into this fucking dump. Ruined her chance of finally gaining access to freedom.

Alex walked straight up to the cue to grab a fairly decent orange and a relatively warm cup of tea for breakfast, she walked straight past Piper only glancing at her for a second before sitting by herself at a table at the back of the hall. It killed her inside to just ignore her Pipes like that, but Piper had to realise the damage she had done.

The whole way through breakfast Alex tried with all her might to keep her head down, not drawing attention to herself but she couldn't help but notice Piper constantly looking back, confused but she still understood. She'd be the same if Alex done to her what she done to Alex.

The day went by, Alex and Piper still haven't spoke to eachother. Although Morrello and Nicholls spent time catching up with her, the amount she missed those guys was unbelievable.

It came to night, they had an hour or so of free time and Alex finally built up the courage to go and face Piper. The moment Alex took one step into the dorm Pipers eyes connected straight with Alex's, she made her way to the entrance of Piper's bunk and didn't even wait for an invitation, she just walked in and collapsed on the end of the bed. Piper lay her hand at the top of Alex's thigh, she couldn't resist. Alex just burst...

"I finally get free, I had my life planned out, and you grass me fucking in! What the fuck Piper? I trusted you!" She said with hurt but also love in her voice.

"Now you know how it feels..." Piper replied hurt.

"Are you fucking serious? Was all of this just to do with your own fucking vendetta on me?" Alex stated to Piper with far more hurt and anger in her voice.

"No,listen Alex just let me explain?"

Piper pleaded to Alex apologetically

"Fine" Alex replied

" I.. I was mad that you were planning on leaving me, abandoning me. It was thought of the moment! I don't know if I'm glad or if I regret it, because now I have meaning back in my life now that you're here again..  I missed you Alex. I will never stop loving you.."

Piper ended the sentence in tears

Alex had no reaction except to wipe away Piper's tears and let her rest into the comfort of her chest.