THIRTEEN

NICK
we were now back stage about to perform when I told the boys everything.
"so your for sure that it's her?" zion said
"yeah she got the phone call"
"what if it was a coincidence" brandon randomly said
"nah it was her"
"okay cool you found her, but how are u gonna find her again idiot. There's like thousands of girls in the audience"
"hopefully she got front row"

"BOYS YOUR UP IN 5!"

JASMINE

"we are fight for the front!" zara said
zara and Lauren started to find their way in they the crowd to the front. I didn't even really wanna be here so I tried to not get lost & followed them.
But some how I lost them.
I was now alone, with a bunch of 14 year olds in the front of the barricade
i sighed and just decided to stay here and try to record as much as I could for my girls.

LATER

the show has already started and now about 10 mins into the show. not going to lie they were pretty good, and their vocals were incredible.
but one of the guys, which I'm guessing is nick kept making eye contact with me. At first I thought he probably didn't even know who he was even looking at but he kept make eye contact with me and not letting go. aint not complaints.

NICK
I found her. In the crowd.
wow was gorgeous
I couldn't get my eyes off her
I can tell that some of the other girls noticed because they started to scream and point their camera towards her.
I tried to stoop of I couldn't.
All I could think about was she didn't know it was me and she can possibly hate me rn.

AUTHORS NOTE
been a min