3. 2/1

*The ELLEN View *
Today was quite interesting. I feel so good and strong, but I also feel sorry for Vincent. Yes, I know it's dumbass, but living with that feeling of being the same person as him... just the idea making me sick.

I shook my head and continued to complete my maths homework. I had only a few examples left until my assignment was completed, and suddenly my cellphone rang to signal a new message.

Ethan💕: Today, 7pm, party at Ben's. I'll be waiting for you, baby.
Me: What?! I'm not going anywhere!!
Seen...

I locked my cell phone in confusion and wondered what had gotten him.

After a long and refreshing shower, I decided to go to bed. But I was disturbed by the tone of the bell all over the apartment.

So I took the stairs only down in my dressing gown. I saw my mom smiling and talking to... Ethan? I added to the pace. "What are you doing here?" I asked Ethan. "Hey, baby hello too.. I see you certainly don't have the decency of your mom" he replied, taking my mom's hand, which he kissed. 'just now did Mom blush?' "I've come to pick you up, we're going out! Elmo's here in 10 minutes! So move"
"What?! I'm not going anywhere" "Come on Ell, just go Ethan's a good kid, he'll protect you " 'Is she really throwing me out? With a boy? Wow' "Just 8 Minutes " Ethan joined in.

"I hate you!" I screamed and ran back to my room fearing what I was going to wear. "How the fuck am I supposed to make it?!" I said quietly to myself. "I'll help you, just relax" Ethan said in my room. "You have a nice place, by the way," he added.

* * *

I sit in my room with two men, Elmo ironing my hair and Ethan picking out my clothes. The sight of them is priceless, but they're darlings, and I'm glad to have them.

"These are good" Ethan handed me a dark blue dress. "Ehh, boring" said Elmo.  "So come and try it yourself" Exploded E "They're beautiful honey, but Elmo's a little right, they're more for the ball than the party" I stood up for both of them. Elmo handed Ethan a hair iron and went to pick out clothes. "Bingo" Elmo pulled out a beautiful, narrow black dress. They had a smaller cleavage and they were really body-to-body. "You'll be fucking sexy in that" Ethan said, and Elmo bit his lip. "I don't know, guys" I said nervously. "Don't talk and go try them out," Elmo said, and I got up and went to the bathroom.

I put on a dress.

I was a completely different person, but I damn well liked it

I was a completely different person, but I damn well liked it. I made a decent makeover. I smiled at myself in the mirror and studied myself.

"Come ouuuttt" the boys screamed at the same time . I opened the door and looked at my boys. "Fuck" "wow" looked open-mouthed, and I just laughed. "Thank you, this is how I'll find out thanks to you" "You look very beautiful kids " Mom  said when she spotted us. "It takes a picture" she ran for her camera. "Sorry boys for Mom" I said. "Your Mom's pretty cute" Ethan said. Elmo just laughed and nodded his head in agreement. I slammed them on the shoulder and laughed. "I've already got kids, say cheese" Mom  came running in and took a picture of us. We looked good, we were pretty.

(Ethan)

(Elmo)

We got into Elmo's car and it was going to Ben's apartment, where he was having a party and where Vincent would definitely be