Knowing the pianist

First Chapter:

(You are going to the mall with your BFF,and you dont even know that greyson chance was having a concert there.. Your BFF know why you're going to the mall. So you are now in the mall, your BFF just freak out and you dont even know what happend)

Your BFF: Hey (your name) come'on faster maybe its starting now!

You: Where are we going?

Your BFF: Greyson Chance was having a tour he

re thats why I gave you 1 of my 2 tickets to watch him.

You: Oh, So who is he?

Your BFF: Dont keep questioning (your name) Lets go!

You: Ok

(You are now heading, where the concert is being held.. While you were walking you heard the sounds of the keyboard and you were shock because you only hear ones of a pianist like him come in your country to inspire more people in the world)

Inside the concert:

You: Wow! who is the one who's playing the keyboard?

Your BFF: Thats Greyson Chance! Isn't he cute ?

You: Oh, yes hes Cute and He's very talented He is a great singer what a nice voice and hands do he play!!(:

Your BFF: Yeah! and I want to take a picture of him. Hey (your name) can you come with me infront please (:

You: Ok

(Your Bff already took a photo with greyson chance and you accidentally broke the camera. While greyson chance was signing the hand of your BFF, you were kind'a nervous cause you doesn't even know how to say this to your BFF, your BFF came and shock)

Your BFF: What happend to my camera?

You: Sorry (Your BFF name) I never meant to do that!

Your BFF: Its okay! at least I have a Signature of greyson chance here in my hands and I can take pictures in my home(:

(while you are now going out to the mall Greyson Chance saw you, you were laughing, Dancing, and making some crazy acts with your BFF, Then Greyson Chance took a photo with you)

Greyson Chance: Oh!! She's very Cute and Funny

Side of GC: What is that?

Greyson Chance: Nothing.. This is just a photo of a girl.

Side oF GC: OH,So do you know Her?

Greyson Chance: No.. I hope I can get her name soon.

Side of GC: how about i'll try to disguise myself just to get her name?

Greyson Chance: Ok! Dont forget to get her number.. (smilling)

Side of GC: ok

(The Side of GC come to you and ask you)

Side of GC: Hey!

You: Hi(:

Side of GC: What's your name?

You: (give your name)

Side of GC: Oh OKAY.. can I have your number?

You: Ok here (gives your number)

Side of GC: Tnx! Bye(:

You: Bye! but wait! why did you want to get my number????

(But the side of GC already left,, he didnt hear what you said)

At the car:

Side of GC: Here's her name and Number

Greyson Chance: Tnx...(looking on the paper) Wow what a beautiful name she had(:

Side of GC: I think your blushing Greyson!?

Greyson Chance: No im not!! I was just kinda thinking if we met in nowhere maybe were Destiny..

Side of GC: I hope so..

(Greyson Chance was hoping to see you again)

To be Continue.....

CHAPTER 2: SCHOOL TIME