Conversation in school

Chapter 2

In the house:

You: Mom the schoolyear is already starting Can you tell me where I enroll?

Your Mom: Id enroll you to Cheyenne Middle School Where (Your BFF) is also there.

You: Oh... So Me and (Your BFF) are new there?!

Your Mom: Not only you.. many are new enrolles. You will gonna love that school cause you can select clubs and sports you like.

You: Great.. Im excited to get started in my new school..

Your Mom: Now get excited Cause This Monday your gonna start your First Day of school Dear

You: Yay! Me and (Your BFF) Will go there early...

Your Mom: Here's your notes and books i already bought you though.

You: Thanks Mom

(You are now going to sleep but your phone rings and you didnt know who is this person, so you answer )

You: Umm Who's this?

Greyson Chance: .....

You: Maybe its just a wrong number

(You almost off the call but)

Greyson Chance: Hey wait!...

You: What?

Greyson Chance: ....

You: Dahh it started again!! Okay now bye...

(You turned it off now)

You: (In your mind, who is that guy you remember that someone just asked you whats your name and gets your number) Back to normal (You Shout) Maybe thats him!

Your Mom: You better go to sleep now (Your Name) You need to go there early! 

You: Sorry Mom

Your Mom: Ok! Ok! Just go to sleep now

Goodnight Swettie!

You: Goodnight Mom

(You already go to sleep, but you are shocked cause Greyson was in your dream you didnt think about him last night)

(mORNING)

Your Mom: Wake up sweetie, you gotta go to bath now its already 6:31 AM

You: What! oh no...

(You are done taking a BATH,eating FOOD, and Toothbrushing your BFF was already there in your gate You both were going to school with your bikes)

You: Hey (Your BFF)! Are you excited?

Your BFF: Yes! Im really really excited!

You: Why are you very very excited?, do you have relatives their or friends that have been enrolled their too?

Your BFF: No.. I have no friends their or relatives neither.. Greyson Chance was enrolled their.. thats why I ask your mom to transfer their in Cheyenne so that I have a friend that I can talk..

You:Oh so your the reason why im here..oh Talking about Greyson I have a terrible dream last night I dream about him but I did not think of him lately,.

Your BFF: Oh is that so.....Come on faster (Your Name) So that we can look up our names in the paper so that we cant be late, I hope Greyson was our classmate!

You: Whatsoever! :P You know what (Your BFF) I think you like to go to school because of your crush not like me just school indeed but im not a nerd..

Your BFF: I KNOW IT!

(You are now in the school you are looking your name with your BFF but someone just bump you and you didnt know him cause he wears a jacket you almost call him but your BFF just freak out)

You: What happened to you? 

Your BFF: Greyson Chance was our classmate!!

You: Then?! 

(Your Bestfriend just hold your hand and bring you to the room where you are been listed, she bring you rushedly)

Your Bff: Oh this is the room.. Im so excited

You: Open the door now!

Your Bff open the door:

(Your Bff just shout when she open the door cause she saw GC but everyone was looking on your bff)

You: Keep quiet.. lets go!

( But when you just come in, Everyone in your room was shocked and said " she's so beautiful" )

Your BFF:(Your name) lets sit here in front 

You: Okay! Good you found a nice place

(You sit beside Greyson Chance bestfriends)

(Greyson Chance whisper to his bestfriend)

Greyson: (Whispering)She's the girl ive been talking to you about

       (who is his bestfriend? wanna know, betta' read chapter 3)

To be Continue Chapter 3