Chapter 1

-Flashback-

"Hey! punk." "Huh? Ahhh-!"

-Flashback end-

My name is Varimir, I go by Var, Vari, Vaati, etc. I am a broken person, I have no sign of emotion. I have never felt happiness. NEVER. all my life I have never felt emotion. and for more than half my life I have been locked up, and tested on. today I plan to escape. I want to watch them burn in hell.  "Hey kid, ready to feel pain?" a man with a creepy smile walks up to Var. "SHUT UP TOMURA!" Var yelled obviously angry. "WHY DON'T YOU JUST BURN IN HELL ALREADY!" "come on var, you know this is fun, i'm surprised you have made it this far without breaking." Tomura said obviously teasing var. "I hope you all die in the most painful way." var said showing no emotion. 'see guys? I mean it. the world is against me, god must hate me.'

(btw, here is a tip 'sample' is the protagonist thinking "sample" is someone speaking)

2 hours of nonstop torture, the thing that makes me feel the slightest emotion, I have only met 7 people in my life. I have seen Tomura for 12 years straight every day. I hate him, I hate everyone.  5 five people I see the most are those who took me. I hate them. the only other 2 people that met were my mother, and my brother. I don't even remember what my brother looked like. I don't even know my last name. today is the first of the month, that means I will have 10 minutes to put my escape in motion. I get 10 minutes of free time a month. recently I have been learning to control my quirk. I don't even know what it is. The second var was let out of his chains he used his quirk to creak stone spikes to protect himself, and hurt the others, he used them to bust out and he created explosions to blow anything in his way up. the second he got out, he ran about the speed of a cheetah. and when he was sure he was safe he celebrated victory. "I'M OUT!" that was the  first thing remotely close to happiness I had felt. but now I have to find a place to stay, oh, that alley look nice, well better than where I used to be living. for now, this was home.