一七

17

⌧ "oh. you're the boyfriend?" jeongguk raised a brow as i gulped hard.

namjoon and jeongguk finally made eye contact. namjoon wanted to meet him so i accepted it. i'm afraid that jeongguk is going to do something crazy so i was extremely nervous on what was going to happen at all.

jeongguk had his arms crossed, leaning on the bedroom doorframe and namjoon sat down nervously, his hands folded together on his lap. i stood there nervously, biting my nails as i just watch the both of them, staring at each other like they're about to kill each other.
yes, they already shook hands, said their names and who they are to me—even though they already knew.

"so." jeongguk started, raising his eyebrow. "are you taking care of my tae baby?"

i gulped. it's like i'm a child to jeongguk so...that might trigger namjoon? ugh, i don't know! i'm super fucking nervous! hyung doesn't even call me baby! i just watched them, back and forth. my eyes actually started hurting.

"yes." i felt namjoon's hand slide into mine, intertwining our fingers together. "i'm taking care of tae baby."

i couldn't help to blush at that. i curled up a smile and accepted his hand, continuing to watch my best friend question my boyfriend.

"are you making him smile?" jeongguk continued.

"yes, 24/7."

"cuddling on point?"

"yes. no issue."

"holding hands often?"

"yes."

i was surprised that namjoon wasn't annoyed by it. he actually answered and didn't back down. jeongguk just continued no matter what.
i wanted to say something but i didn't know what to say. i just watched how nicely it's actually going.

"did you ask for money at all?"

"never."

"will you give him privacy if he needs it?"

"of course. everyone needs space."

"do you like him enough to let him do weird things?"

"yes."

"what kind of question is that...?" i whispered to myself, brows curling in confusion.

"are you going to force him into things?"

"no."

"okay, that's enough of questions for today." i interrupted, placing a hand on jeongguk's chest. "hyung, were you okay with that?"

namjoon chuckled, putting an arm around my shoulders. "yeah. no hard questions at all. i answered them, didn't i?"

i playfully hit his chest, giggling quietly. he had a point that he did answer the questions.

"can i see you guys kiss?"

my eyes widen. "what?"

namjoon just chuckled at jeongguk's question.

"c'mon. just a quick peck."

"i-i don't think that's necessary—"

namjoon grabbed my chin and pulled me into a kiss. i couldn't help to kiss back, lips moving in a quick afternoon sync. i could feel my heart vibrating again, him having a good grip on my chin.

he disconnected our lips and looked at jeongguk, smirking up proudly. i fluttered my eyes open and just realized that he stopped kissing me. i frowned and looked at jeongguk too.

"impressive." he smiled, putting a thumbs up at me. "that's what you call an intense kiss."

i bit my lip, looking down at the floor.

"school's tomorrow." i mumbled, playing with the edge of my shirt that made me develop a string.

"yeah... sorry you have to go without me." namjoon caressed my arm, swiping on my bracelet.

"it's fine." i softly exhaled. "it actually, kind of seems...awkward when you're the teacher."

"does it seem wrong and inappropriate?"

"i..." i couldn't answer.

i didn't really have an answer. i never really thought about it either. i kind of do think it's wrong if namjoon was more older than twenty two. but i'm eighteen! i'm in the adult world. all i have to do is graduate then him and i won't have any problems with that situation!

we sat on my bed while jeongguk was on his phone with his mother. jeongguk had enough to let him know about each other so he's out of the way.

"tae," he scooted himself up to sit up, looking down at me. "i can tell it's wrong for you. it's wrong for me too, i just...this happened outside of school."

"hyung..."

"a-am i making you uncomfortable at all? am...am i pushing you at all with this?"

"no. no, you're not." i sat up and placed my hand on his chest. "i like you, hyung. i really really do. you're not pushing me at all."

"gosh, i'm sorry." he sighed, lowering his head. "it's just, when you brought up the school...i just thought about that the wrong way. i-i didn't want you to feel harassed at all."

"it's okay." i lift my hand up and pet the side of his hair. "i'm perfectly okay with it. don't hurt yourself though this, okay?"

namjoon nods, putting his arm around me to give me a hug. i hugged back with both of my arms, rubbing his back in comfort. he moved his other arm around me, pulling me closer.

"i'm glad you don't think of me the bad way. i would hate myself from that." namjoon said in my shoulder.

"i will never." i moved to looked at him. "you're like the most kind man i have ever met, except for jeongguk. you're really caring and nervous and questionable about us. that's how i know you're not a bad person."

"thank you tae."

"don't thank me. you deserve it." i put my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "you care about me too much anyways."

"i do." he chuckled, putting his arms around my waist. "i really do."

✘⌧✘