四一

41
( BACK TO KTH's POV )

⌧ i groaned when i woke up, head hurting badly like i had an concussion. i pushed myself up from laying down, rubbing my face and slapping the side of my cheek to wake myself up. i fluttered my eyes and decided to lie back down. my head is like...throbbing. what did i do to make my head hurt so much?

i groaned in pain again, shoving my face in the pillow. i whined and whined until someone opened my door.

i heard my bathroom door open instead of my main door, making me lift my head up and look at the bathroom door. i squinted my eyes and lightly rubbed my eyes to see better, sitting up.

"new shampoo, isn't it? minty~" namjoon chuckled, slicking his wet hair back. he wore his old basketball shorts and a black long sleeve shirt.

"namjoonie?" i widen my eyes, seeing my own boyfriend standing under my bathroom doorframe. when did he come back!? how come i didn't see him!?

i quickly pushed myself up from my bed, standing up on my feet and almost losing my balance. namjoon quickly jogged up to me and placed his hands on my shoulders to help me stand up normally, chuckling at my clumsiness.

i didn't care and i immediately hugged him, putting my arms around his neck and clinging onto him like a koala. he held onto me and chuckled, walking forward to lay me down on the bed.

"careful, you got up too fast." namjoon chuckled, moving my bangs out of my eyes. "is your head okay?"

"i-i thought you hated me..." i started to tear up, sniffing. "i-i'm so s-sorry!" i started to cry more, shoving my face in his shoulder.

"baby, it's alright." he pet the back of my head, lifting my head up to make me look at him. "jisoo and jeongguk talked to me about it. it's not your fault, it's really my fault—i fucked up." he wiped my tears.

"i-i'm sorry..." my bottom lip shook, continuing to cry.

"stop apologizing." he giggled, wiping my tears away over and over again. he decided to make us sit down, letting me rest my head on his shoulder and sat on his lap as he talked to me. "i know you don't like to be a secret anymore, i know that. i just wasn't ready and didn't really have a time to tell him. i basically yelled it out myself so it was never your fault."

my head was still throbbing for an odd reason. i kept blinking hard to try to make it go away but couldn't, it just continued to hurt. he noticed and chuckled, making me lift my head up and look at him.

"what?"

"you decided to drink alcohol last night." he mumbled.

"i-i did?" i widen my eyes. "i-i-is that why my head hurts so badly? oh my god—my breath probably smells bad..." i quickly covered my mouth.

"you just need a pill and something to drink. your headache will go away if you rest more." he rubbed my back softly.

my frown came back, moving my hands off of my face, feeling my emotions come back up. "i'm an idiot..."

"oh baby, no you're not. it happens." he put his arms around me, pulling me into a hug. "your emotions just took over you, it's alright. i've done this before, ask yoongi." he chuckled, petting the back of my head.

i watched namjoon pick out my birthday outfit as i lied down on my bed, resting from the very first sober vibe that i have. i already took the pill and drank water to help me sober up more. i sounded sick now, my throat a bit dry.

"so, who do you want at your birthday?" namjoon asked, folding the piece of clothing. "hopefully one choice is me."

"of course you'll be one of them." i rolled my eyes. "jeongguk, yoongi, jisoo and maybe..jimin."

"you haven't mention jimin in while since you went on winter break." namjoon sat down on the edge of the bed. "can you contact him?"

"yeah. he gave me his instagram but not his number for some reason." i shrugged. "i wonder why."

"does he know your birthday is tomorrow, right?" namjoon slowly crawled up to me to lay with me.

"hope so." i mumbled, slowly grabbing the edge of namjoon's shirt. "at least you remembered."

"are you saying that jeongguk forgets too?" he lied down beside me, resting his arm on my stomach.

"no. he thinks that it's a second christmas for me. that's how he remembers." i chuckled.

namjoon smiled. "it is like a second christmas though. he does have a point."

i turned to my side, facing him. "i love you." i suddenly whispered.

"i love you too." he whispered back.

"are you ever going to leave me?"

"no."

"do you promise?" i slid my hand to his, intertwining our fingers together.

"i do promise." he whispered, rubbing the top of my hand with his thumb. "a lot."

i curled up a smile. "how much you love me?"

he slightly scoffed, deciding to sit up and slowly crawl on top of me. "do i have to prove it?" he whispers, biting his bottom lip.

i bit my bottom lip, giggling. "maybe~"

"well, this is an early birthday gift." he slides his cold hand on the side of my neck, making me shiver.

"mark me up, do anything. i want to feel warm again." i whispered, licking my lips.

✘⌧✘