The Truth....

(In Americas dream).   

Me and Japan were playing in my front yard my house was big but not as big as Japan's. We were having lots of until I heard a chuckle, I turned around.. To find it was my dad "daddy what's so funny?" I asked smiling curiously "oh nothing, take this" he said while giving me a white pill and a cup of water. I was so confused at first but took the pill anyway. After that I felt dizzy, I could tell Japan noticed cause she was worried and wasn't aware of anything that's going on and so was I. My father left laughing like a maniac "have fun~" he said with an evil smirk. I got so scared I started crying, Japan came over to comfort me so did my little bro Aussie....

(End of dream)

Ames POV:
I wake up shaking and crying. I hated those dreams they always happen when I feel happy or some sort of a good emotion so I try not to be to happy all the time. It's Monday, Im not ready at all for school because I get bullied but I have a hour left since its 6:00. I get up and go to my closet looking for something to wear usually I would try to wear something to make Russia notice me, cause I have a crush on him, but I don't think he likes me back actually I don't think he ever will since I'm so worthless and should just kill myself like dad always tells me to but I try to ignore. While realizing I was in deep thought I shook my head and started looking at the closet again, then I see a shirt I want to wear and put it on my bed, it was

 While realizing I was in deep thought I shook my head and started looking at the closet again, then I see a shirt I want to wear and put it on my bed, it was

I feel good about what I'm wearing I mean I don't really give to much on my fashion anymore I mean it's hopeless or you could say useless or something like that but I've noticed that I've been only wearing heavy black hoodies only and it's still h...

I feel good about what I'm wearing I mean I don't really give to much on my fashion anymore I mean it's hopeless or you could say useless or something like that but I've noticed that I've been only wearing heavy black hoodies only and it's still hot outside I mean I could die from a heat stroke! Wait... No one would even care I mean I know my mom (France) and my little brothers Canada (maple syrup), New Zealand (kiwi) and Australia (Aussie) all care but I never really thought they did, well including my friends Germany, SK, Japan, and Poland care to... I guess. I look at my phone 6:05 "it's been five minutes already!?" I say shocked, but i do talk in my head a lot so that makes sense. I look to see the weather and of course all sunny no cold or anything like that welp I'll just go get ready.
(Few minutes later)
I get out of the shower and put my clothes on, I brush my teeth,(hair) and put on my socks and shoes on then put my bandages that I put over my left eye to cover the flowers then i head downstairs, I notice Canada's making breakfast since he loves to cook I don't blame him, cooking is pretty fun even doing it with your awesome dad. I read that thought over over and got sadder and sadder but I tell myself to forget it and realize Canada was talking to me "hey sis you ok?" I sigh "yeah sorry just thinking about something" I fake chuckle after, I saw that Canada had made eggs as he puts them on a plate. I go and sit down and eat with him "ok first why do you also wear heavy black hoodies or jackets in the summer or when it's really hot?" He asks, I thought hard for a second thinking about what I was going to say "oh uh it just feels nice?" I say quietly question confused if that was to suspicious or not. "Well ok then..." He got up and threw his plate in the trash and put his fork in the sink, I did as well after taking my last bite. We get out stuff packed into our backpack and put them on our backs. (Well obviously) we walk out side to go to the buss stop me and Canada started talking about some crazy stories but after few minutes  we got there and I saw that Aussie was already there waiting for us, not a surprise either he usually did this on Mondays, Wednesday and Friday each week so I did expect it today since today was... Wait today's Tuesday I look up my bro and ask him "hey do you know what we're doing today at school?" Canada just shakes his head "why?" "Oh because today's Tuesday and Aussies up really early so I thought that there was something going on I didn't know about" Canada just nods in response eventually we got here with others students, when the buss came we all went on I of course sat alone but Canada and Aussie say next to each other. After a few minutes of more running people getting on we drove off.

Woooooooooooo first chapter complete finally, sorry if it's not that good but at least I tried.