Chapter 1: The Boy Neko named Lief

One day, Lief was walking down the street to arrive at school. Lief went to sit down on the bench. He looks at the school clock, until a girl named Frima comes out of the bush and looks at him. Lief took notebook out of his backpack. He'd practice his drawings in his notebook. Frima still looked at Lief.

Lief is tired of waiting for school to start, so Lief puts his notebook away in his backpack and walks into the school.  Frima comes out and follows him. Lief puts his stuff away in his locker but he keeps his phone in his pocket.

Lief walks to the school map and Frima still follows behind him. Frima pokes him. "You." Frima said. Lief feels her poking him and looked at her. "Huh? What do you need?" Lief said. "You." Frima said again, Lief couldn't move because he is shy around girls and starts getting nervous.

"Uh, m-me?" Lief replied. "You..?" Frima said again. Lief still looked at her, "Uh Oka-Okay..." Lief turns his head and walks away. Frima grabs Lief's hand, "Hang on!" Frima reached to grab his hand.

"Huh?!" Lief stopped then Lief looked at her again, Frima smiled a little. "Could I walk with you?" Frima said. "Uh, sure.." Lief replied. Jake-kun runs up to them, "Hello!", Jake-kun said. "Hello." Lief replied back, "I'm jake." Jake-kun said. "I'm Lief Araya." Lief replied back,."You can call me jake-kun... heheheh..." Jake-kun said. "...Hmm..." Frima looked at him closely.

"Nice meet to you, Jake!" Lief said, "Uh... nice to meet you... Uh are you a boy or a girl? I'm sorry, I can't tell." Jake-kun replied and asked. "...I'm a boy.." Lief replied back. "I'm Frima... a girl in case you couldn't tell..." Frima said and looks down at her chest... or lack therefore.

Lief looked at her, "What's wrong?" Lief asked her. "Nobody's ever looked at me or talked to me before." Frima answered. "Oh I'm sorry..You can talk with us/me now.", they said. Frima looked at Lief and smiled, as she is happy to talk with him!