Chapter 4: Mom's House

While, in his mom's house.. His mom saw lief's cheek that have lip on.. "Did a girl just-" His mom would continue but Lief interrupted "Yes. And I don't want to talk about it." Lief said then sighed. Lief went to bedroom, as her mom nods slowly so, she goes to living room and sat on couch, turned TV on to watch. 

As, in dinnertime. His mom called his name, as he came out of his bedroom. He walked to table, as he sat on a chair. Lief waited until mom came out with foods. As, his mom gave the piece of foods she baked, cooked. Then, his mom gave the food on his plate and to his mom's plate. As they starts to eat. Lief nods as he said "It's good as delicious, thanks mom.". His mom smiled then said "I'm glad you liked it!". Lief smiled, as they continued to eat. Until they finished.

Lief said "All done, are you done mom?", as his mom nodded, as she gave her plate to him. Lief grabbed them then walked to sink as he put the plates in sink. Lief grabbed the sponge and turned the water on, he puts his sleeves up as then he cleans these plates. As soon as he finishes. He goes to room, he gets on bed. He sighed, then he would be lying on bed.

Lief start to close his eyes to sleep. His mom comes in to check to see, as then she smiled to see him sleeping peacefully, then she closes the door . His mom goes to her bedroom, and she lied on a bed, as then started to sleep on a bed. 

Next day...