Freddy Fazbear Pizza

Hey there ya'll! How you doin'? Scott Cawthon here! Yeah well I'm here just to let ya'll know about the new job everyone is talking about. Yup. Freddy Fazbear Pizza restaurant is now hiring new employees to work at night as a security guard, guarding the whole pizzeria place. Checking on the animatronics to see if no robot is movi... OH hey! Talking about the job, let's get to know a little more about the 4 animatronics, well used to be 5 but one broked. Oh we will know more about the one left behind... Of course, of course I am the one and only manager and owner of this funland place. Did I mentioned that all kids and adults like this place? Well of course! That's the whole point of this pizzeria with the animatronics for young adorable little kiddos and happy adults! They get entertainment from the 4 marvelous and splendid animatronics in the whole state of Utah. Yeah totally safe here, just if you're curious... Well! Back to the subject here. If you feel comfortable to stay at Freddy's you are more than welcome to enjoy the fun and entertainment! Parties can be made here for your little kiddos to stay and have fun!

Also, if I forgot to introduce you the best of this place. The Pirate Cove is now available for your little ones to hear the terrific stories from our old fella' Foxy the Pirate Fox! One of our favorites animatronics, well they all are wonderful and sweet too! The Pirate Cove is just wonderful for your little ones to hear pirate stories and other stories from our traveler to the seas Foxy. And the last stage for the real entertainment and fun is Freddy and his band! Sweet children enjoy hearing Freddy and his animal friends sing through the whole day. Lovely lullabies and fun music to sing-along with the animals and celebrates parties! Better than ever, huh? After the whole fun-hour a big, huge pizza will be brought to eat and have some delicious time with our buddies! Where they get together and enjoy a nice time with all of the animals! Well I hope that this announcement will make ya'll come over and spent some fun time! Hope to see ya'll there! Remember, we will be waiting for you... waiting for you!....

FreddyFazbearCompanyWillNOTBeResponsibleForAnyDamageOrAnyLostOrBrokenItemsLeftBehind.NoRefundsBackNor'AnyCamerasAllowedOr
AnythingThatHasToDoWithFlashs.IfFoundUsingTheyWillPermentlyBe
TakenAwayAndGivenBackUntilTheNextDay!