Day 1: A Good Job At Freddy's

The day before I saw the sign, "NOW HIRING!" I thought to myself, really? I wasn't going to work in a place where little kids scream, shout and complain about stuff every time they get hurt or someone says something bad to them. It's annoying ok! Besides, who would even want to work in a baby place where, I don't know. They pay you $8 for the whole taking care of kids or so. Man when I first went it to check it out I said, "Man. Is this what they call a place of kitties pooping out skittles of all rainbows.... seriously? Man, I can do better than that." I walked back to the exit door without saying good bye to the manager, who was just standing there and tried to talk when I was shouting infront of his face. I didn't care if get a job or not. I prefer staying in my garage and live there till I'm in the 90 or something. Rather than work at baby place, ha please. Anyways changing the subject, Uncle Ryan said that at least I got to work and at least, at least get $1. "NO WAY!" I replied to him. He was not happy neither Aunt Lora when I told her. So I decided to just go outside for a while. It was a windy day and the leafs of the trees where making a swirl on the ground from the wind, looking like a small tornado. I kept walking peacefully trying to forget my Uncle's opinions for me to get a job at that horror place. While I walked towards a traffic pole to make a stop, a gentle breeze flew around me making me feel shivers. I closed my eyes. Suddenly out of no where, while I shut my eyes a fast vision of a tall brown bear, with a microphone and a small black hat was standing by me. As it got closer, big letters written in red ink where flashing in my vision. "IT'S ME". Then, I opened my eyes filled with shivers and desperation. When I opened them, I paralized. Right there, I saw it. It's like when I closed them it took me to look there. I was shocked. There was a hiring at Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria! Oh my God, I LOVE PIZZA! Man the first thing I saw was like if I was in Heaven.

"I gotta tell Uncle Ryan!" I shouted.

I felt relief and better now that I saw a place like that. I ran down to that pizzeria to get the job. There again, I stand and took a look all the way to the big sign from the pizzeria.

"Oh yes! Today I'm a man! A hard worker and talented person. I can kick this pizzas out! This is easy as cheese. Well now that's, a good pun there. Ha, in your face Ryan! I will tell you who's the boss here! Oh yeah, who is it? I am. Who's the boss? I .... WOAH!" I shouted while my foot made me trip by hitting a small rock, making me fall towards the doors of the pizzeria which opened while I pushed them accidently.

"Man. Who would be such a dumb person to not lock this doo..."

"Oh hello there! It's been long since no one came here. It's such a lonely place since 1988 yeah, well. What brings you here?" asked the guy with a red and white cheap hat.

"Well first, there was a Now hiring sign outside of the window and second the door was opened." I said. (maybe I kinda pushed the door opened)

"Oh, yeah. The door is always locked.... umm, well. I bet you are willing to work here, right?" he asked. He seemed to be in a hurry and a little worried.

"Yeah, yes, absolutely! I will so am I like an assistant for something or do I work for some play or singing, well. My voice is just perfect. They say I sing almost like Oprah hehe, not to brag. Oh and if maybe I work as being inside a costume like I don't know, being a bear, bird, dog or a bunny yeah! Kids this days just love bunnies you know for small ki..."

"No! No this is not a place to talk about stuffing yourself inside a cos... just forget it. You will be a security guard. You guard the nights to check in this pizzeria if everything is in it's proper place. That's it.  I will give you advises at night you know, some tips. Nothing else. Alright here's the key. Good bye and take care, for now." then he left, not saying one more word.

I was about to introduce myself to him but, neah he left. Anyways one day he will know who I am, Mike Schmidt, the boss.

I was happy, calmed and still, feeling like a boss. The few minutes I had left before I went home, I explored this place for a while.

"Hmm, this seems like a place where kids celebrate their parties and birthdays. Not bad at all."

While I walked through the tables, I turned around. I saw 3 animatronics on stage. I stared at them for a while. One appeared to be lavender, has a guitar and a red bow on it's neck, that one is a bunny. While the other was yellow, it had purple eyes, a orange beak and orange feet, with a bib that says "LET'S EAT!!!"

"Hmm, this one looks like a duck, well it seems like a chick... en?

And finally..." A small shiver came to me, thinking that the wind made me feel cold. But there was no signal of doors or windows open for wind to come.

I paralized for a second.

"Wait, weren't there 3 animatronics standing just right there?" I said confused and scared.

And there was 3 animatronics, only one leave. It was the main leader singer of the band. I took a step back, when I suddenly heard a small child's laugh, a small girl laughing, a deep laugh. I walked close to where the sound was coming from. It was coming from the small vent close to my office. I didn't manage to take a look or open up the vent. I was scared. But I had to. I went to my office and grabbed a screwdriver. Then, I went close to the vent to open it.

"1, 2, 3, 4 and..."

Creaaaak!

The sound of the door that was knocked open by the wind slowly. My watch indicated that it was 6:00pm. It was time for me to leave. As I walked up to my office to leave the screwdriver back, I saw a small fan by my desk, a monitor to check the cameras at night, a Pepsi drink already there for me, a key, a Freddy Fazbear and his band big poster and some other drawings that small kids made.

"Well, this it. Tonight I will be working my first shift at Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria!"

Once again, while I walked towards the doors to leave I took a last look around the whole place. I stared at some purple curtains that where close to some tables. There was a sign that said "Out of Order!" Lastly a glanced one more time at those animatronics. The bear one was back! I closed my eyes and open them. There they where staring at me. I closed my eyes again and they where just standing like in there normal position. I felt crazy about this whole stuff. Just hallucinations I guess. I opened the doors to leave, then I locked them.

"Man, I feel like I been in this place before but, how?" I said. Then I left, hoping that this night would come up right, hoping there's no trouble. After all, I know there's nothing to be afraid of.