FOXY THE PIRATE FOX

Foxy the pirate fox is the fourth character in the pizzeria place. Unfortunately, Foxy is not in Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria Band. He only works at the Pirate Cove.

He as the fox, in his own Pirate Cove, tells stories to the children about his adventure as a pirate. Apparently, the Pirate Cove has been shut down since the accident of 1987 happend, which is know as "The Bite of '87". If you check the pizzeria and go by a show stage with purple curtains closed, you will see the large sign that says "Out of Order". Lucky, it's now available since they fixed the place up.

Character Information:
Known as: Foxy The Pirate Fox
Species: Animatronic Fox
Gender: Male
Color: Crimson
Occupation: The Pirate Cove
Appearance: As his name suggests, Foxy is a large, animatronic fox with reddish brown, tattered fur. He has a hook as his right hand, and an eye patch that is folded over his left eye. He is usually seen with it above his eye rather than covering it. Foxy wears brown linen pants that are especially shredded at the legs. He appears to be damaged, as parts of his machinery are exposed. It can clearly be seen that his legs are completely bare, exposing the metal endoskeleton. His chest is ripped in some places, showing the endoskeleton beneath, and his arms and stomach are torn apart as well. He appears to have a broken lower jaw, making it so that the mouth cannot close properly. He also seems to have a slighty droopy left eyelid.