1-J

"Lalisa? Are you asleep baby?"

The one who had her name called lifts her head up to separate her tear-stained face with her tear-stained, soaked wet pillow. Sniffling, the girl rolls over and immediately answered her mom's call.

"No, mae. I'm not asleep." she called back with throaty voice.

"Are you okay, Lisa? You're not hurt, right?" her mom's kind voice gently asked with worry laced in her voice.

The sudden concern after what she'd been through struck her, that her heart started to hurt. She's touched, as well as her eyes starts to produce more salty spring.

"Nothing, mae. I'm okay, just a little sleepy." she said with trembling voice, and quickly, she covered her mouth with both her hands. She sobbed uncontrollably as tears flowed down her cheeks and rand down her hands and chin.

"Ahh... Then I'll leave you be. Take some rest Lalisa. Your part of food will be saved, okay? Just sleep my baby." and light footsteps leaving the diameter of her bedroom door was heard.

And once again, the girl sobbed and sobbed as her heart began to break into pieces and shattered until they're a pile of dust.

Then, with tear-filled eyes, she caught the sight of her polaroids stuck around her vanity mirror. This time, the tears began to feel stuffy in her eyes, so she wiped them all away in a violent swipe.

She feebly made way to her vanity, with red and puffy eyes filled with rage.

And took a few minutes to inspect each of her once-cherished collection of polaroids. All of them consist of a scene, a couple, and playful smiles as well as laughter.

Of her, and her boyf- ex-boyfriend, Kim Taehyung.

And she ripped them one by one, starting at a slow pace, then gradually as she started tearing up, harshly grabbed fistfuls of them while not minding the sharp edges of the polaroids just to dump them in her bin.

Shoot.

She's having trouble with breathing, but she didn't mind at all at her botched condition.

Anxiety.

So she rapidly gobbled two pills without chasing them down with water. Rather, she swallowed them dry, like she usually does.

She sat down at her vanity chair, and started to replay her memories from yesterday.

//flashback//

She happily chooses her skirt to match her new polka-dot blouse her dad bought.

Taehyung just texted her to come to the new famous coffee shop branch down the neighborhood, known for it's fancy concept.

'It's important'

He's said. If it is, then it must be a happy news.

So she did her hair and let her brown hair dry on it's own. That's her style.

Simple, but sweet.

...

"Let's end this." Taehyung said with a very straight face.

Leaving her confused as hell. "What? Oppa, you're joking right?"

He sighed. "No."

She tried her best to stop her eyes from welling up. But her lips trembled anyway. "Why? What we've shared- I gave you my all, my first ki-"

"It was all a dare to get your first kiss. It ain't that special girl." and with that, Taehyung grabbed his jacket to leave the girl.

But the girl is tough. She followed him.