5-.

Miser was clear on Lisa's face. 

It just doesn't feel right, hurting the person that had practically saved her from severe sore nose. In this case, to offend him.

Jungkook was mad at her, she can tell. By the way he passed by her when she gave her an apologetic smile and he didn't even spare a glance.

Even as Chaeyoung was happily munching on her pizza and talked to her about something that made the girl laugh by herself, Lisa just nods and smiled as if she was listening. Clearly, she wasn't.

'Why am I worrying anyways? It's not like I'm his friend'

'But he did saved my life'

'Why is having manners so burdensome?'

'It's called self-respect, ya dumb bitch'

"LISA!" Chaeyoung called her for the nth time. 

Her shoulder jolted in shock. "What?!" She asked equally as aggressive. Can you blame her? She's one of those who can't get used to Chaeyoung's dolphin screech.

Chaeyoung snickered. "It's just that, I was talking about Jimin. He's coming here with Seokjin oppa and Jisoo unnie. Seokjin oppa said he's bringing his other friend. Only Jennie unnie isn't available."

This made the miserable dusted away for a little. "Seokjin oppa is coming?! Oh my god I haven't seen him in years!"

Chaeyoung nodded excitedly and clasped her hands together. "I know right? I mean, we both haven't met him since we're 13! He used to make jokes and stuffs."

But this made Lisa snickered. "You haven't seen him for years, actually. I saw him just 2 years ago when he opened this franchise store. He wasn't actually funny. It's just that his humor was more of a dad kinda joke." She stated as-matter-of-fact-ly.

Chaeyoung was offended. "Hey! He's the funniest man on earth, okay?"

Lisa giggled cynically. "And the sassiest. I couldn't even vent how much sass he's got in his body."

"Because you're lame, and I'm not." A man with very annoying voice hits Lisa's ear and she immediately turned around as Chaeyoung's eyes turned as huge as saucers.

"Oppa!"

///

All of them were enjoying the good food that were based on Seokjin's recipes, and Seokjin said that his friend is running late. So the girls continued chatting and joking with each other, especially now Jimin and Jisoo are in the club.

"Sorry I'm late!" A deep, gruff voice announced,and made way to the table that's almost crowded, before settling to the only empty seat on the long couch without looking at his side.

He turned to greet everyone at the table, when he directly met his ex; Lisa who's staring at him with wide eyes. He disregard her attention towards him, and continued to greet the people around the table.

To Lisa, his nonchalance was too much for her to face. She immediately stood and pushed her way through Taehyung who was flustered by her sudden act. 

She didn't care. How dare he act fine as if nothing happened, as if it wasn't even his fault?!

The table was shocked. Lisa was never the one to show her feelings. She's the calmest after dove.

What's wrong with her?

///

Lisa's sure she's doomed.

She'd spent 5 minutes crying over that jerk she'd blocked her instagram account from and even her own life.

So she splashed her face with plenty of water before blowing it dry regardless of the heat. As she went out, she peered to her table she shared with her other friends, and almost burst out in tears again.