EIGHT

Taeyong's phone when on beeping but still can't reach him. 10 Voice message has been sending through his phone but to her luck, she didn't get any response back.

Wendy was frustrated so she ends the call and grabs her coat and scarf. she went down the stairs and met her brother Haechan on the way. "Oh noona, I heard you faint again," he said, coming out from the bathroom wiping his hair. "I'm going out for a while," said wendy, grabbing the keys she hangs on an owl hanger for keys. "Noona, where you going, I was bout to serve us-," yeri's word was cut when wendy closed the door and leaves yeri clueless, " a pizza I just ordered " she finished her word off. "what's with her?" she knitted her eyebrows.

"The number you have dialed cannot be reached.." wendy ends the call with a sigh and starts the car engine.

Along the way, her mind when to Taeyong. ' He must be so depressed right now ' she thought. The audition was all he thinks about, he's been practicing 1 year & 2 months and hearing he got rejected on the first audition is just unbelievable.

After a few turns, she reached Taeyong's house. It was dim lit inside, only the light from the car porch light up the two-story house. Taeyong's car parked neatly beside his late dad mustang car.

Wendy opened her car door and closed it. She took a deep breath and walk her way to the front door. To her surprise the door was slightly ajar, a gasp left her mouth. His shoe was lying untidy, one on the carpet and one still outside the front door.

" Taeyong?" she called out. the light from the house was now brightly lit when she switches on the light. she makes her way inside the house after she closed the front door.

The interior of the house still the same after Taeyong's dad passed away 7 years ago. its been a while since she had been in Taeyong's house. The first time she was here when taeyong invited her to stay for a movie date night and now he's been busy with his dancing routine, he hardly has time to take her here.

Now she reached Taeyong's room located upstairs. Wendy switches on the room light and shocked to see Taeyong's head was buried in his arms while sitting on the floor. He was still on his audition clothes.

She can hear his sobbing and wendy took off her scarf and lay it on his bed.

"Taeyong" she begins. She walks towards him, hugged him and patted his back up and down. His body was shaking from the crying and wendy felt bad that she didn't come early to be there when he needs her.

She hummed a song while calming taeyong down. His sobbing began to calm down as he returned her hug. They stayed silent for a couple of minutes when taeyong suddenly speak up.

"I'm sorry," he said, apologizing.

"what for?"

"for being a failure"

Wendy was taken aback for his words.

"if you're a failure than damn the world, you're MY failure I don't care what people thought about you, but you did the best you could," said wendy. "There are sacrifices and hard work I've seen you put in, and I'm so proud of you, Truly. " Wendy broke the hug, and she tried to search for his eyes. "You're amazing taeyong, it's one of the reasons I admire you the most. "

Taeyong's eyes were red like she was a couple of hours ago. He sighs, chokes a bit by his sobbing but manages to put a smile at the end.

"Thank you" he went rubbing wendy's cheek. Wendy let out a warm smile and hug him once again.

It was going fine but another thought still lingered on wendy's mind.

The stranger in her dream