Introductions

|:|ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ|:|

773

(A/N)OMG sorry for the delay something came up 😔✊
before we get started into the story I just wanted to give my friend Staerrynight1011 a shout out for voting on my book! She is so nice and go support her! I love her so much. Oh! And also I knew I should've done the I introductions on the first chapters but I didn't want to ruin the excitement!

At school

Axel's POV

My mind is confused my heart is aching what is this? It had never felt this bad before "Hey Leah do you have a moment?" I said as I massaged my head. The problem here is that I am sick and-

Pause

Leah

Leah and I have been friends since 4th grade. She brings you the reality SLAP! I love her shes always been so honest and upfront with me I don't know how im still with her even if I do stupid things.

Ella

Ella is a sweet girl, shes awesome to hang out with. She is sensitive, welcoming, and heart warming. Me and her go wayyyy back. Ella could be a bitch sometimes but we all still respect her even after 3 years of her pulling the victim card on us- (lowkey clowns)

Kace

Kace is fun,crazy,sarcastic, and just fun in general. He is very down to earth, good at any sports honestly. Kace is full of random things he and Ace share the same crackheadness.

Julia

Julia is very shy but shes caring in all ways. Smart,funny, and kind. Shes very sweet and says things when se needs to.

Max

Max is serious,kind,funny,smart, and quiet. You could tell he focuses a lot at school. He's very smart and talented!

Pearl

Pearl is beautiful. She is shy but she's just the right amount of shy. Pearl is just awesome in general shes so kind. She's funny,pretty,beautiful,pretty- did I mention pretty?

Ace

Ace is just pure crackheadness. Maybe stubborn but hes wild and crazy. He and Kace are like brothers and its funny when they're being dumb together.

Lillian

Lillian is pretty shes nice but TOOO NICE! ahghududsjheie she's perfect any words cannot describe her.

Sabrina

Sabrina is a funny gal she is kind sweet and she dances! Shes and Lillian is very close.

Resume

-I also have allergies and it's a pain!! "Yeah sure!" Leah said as I breathed in. "I don't know whats been wrong with me lately it feels weird...?" I took a deep breath unsure of my feelings for him was true or not. "I think I like someone" I whispered to Leah. Not thinking she would reply back she suddenly said "Same! I think I like Prince... BUT I CAN'T CONFIRM IT!" she said to me bummed out.

I sat there and we both laughed "I CAN'T EITHER!!" I replied sighing after that pleasurable laugh I really needed it. We were then brought to the lecture hall to give off our presentations.

A few candidates later...

After me and Leah give off our presentations of why we should be president and vice president we sat down and listened to the other candidates. After everyone was done we head to the cafeteria. I sat down with my lunch tray at the table's as we all began to eat, I organized my thoughts. Today wasn't as bad.. I hoped.

.

.

.

.

A few hour passed by as we played games with our ELA teacher. I didn't find it as hard to focus I mean he was across from me and I really tried to avert my eyes from him but the more I tried not to, my eyes wanted to. I sighed as we all took our seats and did some reading. Time in this class felt like forever. I just wanted to go home and sleep but knowing how my mom is I couldn't do that since I had plenty of siblings to take care of.
.

.

.

.

Class finally ended as we all took our stuff and left to our lockers. It felt nice leaving the humid classrooms. The end of the day went by quick and we were in the bus again. I saw him as he sat next to some other people. Me being me I was really, really, shy. I felt disappointed as he never sits with me... but I do get it a bit? Im boring- Hell why am I even so dressed up? we're just going to school after all? right..?
.

.

.

.

.

Annd end Im so sorry to drop this story so late I barely can remember what I want for this part! I'll work on more of the story in the near future! please stay tuned.