BABY BOY

CHAPTER 8: BABY BOY

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· . ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

You heard a loud thud coming from the living room, and you knew that there was no one that stubborn to always slam the door close even when we reprimanded them many times other than Jungkook, your idiot of a stepson.

You sighed, now used to it, but still kind of irked.

"Can you please--"

"Yes." That was the answer of a panting Jungkook, behind the island where you were currently working on, your portfolio wide open, glasses dancing on the bridge of your nose and a pencil nervously tapping on your temple.

You frowned, not looking up from the different designs that you made earlier that day. "What are you talking about?"

You didn't get a response right away, but you felt Jungkook walking around the island to stop in front of you, his foot nervously tapping on the marbled floor.

"I want you to teach me what you know."

That made you stop what you were doing, bringing all of your attention to the sweaty Jungkook, hair sticking on his forehead and clothes drenched in sweat, revealing his honey skin and well-defined muscles.

He was hot.

"What do you mean?" You took your glasses and put them on the table, fully turning to the boy, who looked like he was sweating even more, now.

"... You know what I mean. We've talked about it way too many times." His voice was much deeper, more demanding, like he wanted to dominate you, but his nervosity gave him away.

He forgot who was in charge, here?

"I don't remember." You stepped closer to him, your lips contorting into a playful smirk. "Maybe you could tell me...?"

Jungkook visibly gulped, his gaze diverting to the floor as he started to fiddle with his foot. "You do remember. You're just playing with me."

He was embarrassed. It was clear in the way his cheeks turned a bright red colour, or the way he would not meet your eyes.

How cute.

"I'm not." You reached to cup the side of his face, forcing him to look into your eyes. "Don't be embarrassed. I could never judge you, Jungkookie."

Jungkook paused for a moment, the new nickname making his cheeks redder than they were before. "I... I want to know how to f-fuck properly."

It was a cute staggering reply, and that made you think for one second that maybe, you shouldn't do that.

But who were you to say no to this cutie?

So you crashed your lips with his, taking him by surprise as he yelped.

You pulled back.

"How do you expect to fuck if you don't kiss, Kookie?"

Jungkook couldn't be any more red than he was right now, nodding as he closed his eyes, waiting for you to continue.

Which you quickly did, softly cupping his cheeks while nibbling with his lower lip, smirking as you heard him muffle a moan.

And that was when you forgot everything.

Fuck that he was your husband's son, fuck that he was younger, fuck that you were supposed to be the most responsible one here.

"Go to your room." You whispered in his ear, and he paused, before nodding.