Let's go to Hogwarts!!

After a week of being in London, it was 1 September, I am going to Hogwarts today!! On 10:30 am I was at the train station, the train was leaving at 11:00 am so we were perfectly on time. When I said goodbye to my mum she had 2 little presents for me, 1 from my dad: it was a ring, in the inside was written immortal Cullen, the ring was very beautiful. The other present was a necklace with a golden ball with silver wings. I didn't really know the meaning but my mum said that I would understand it later.

After 5 minutes on the train, a girl asked or she could join with me, the girl was called Sophia, she has red hair, blue eyes and wore a jumpsuit. The first thing she asked was or I was a photo model. When I knew I could trust her I said to her that I'm an immortal child, at the first moment she didn't really know what it is so I explained it to her. When I was finished she understood it and she said that her mum is also a vampire, her transformation was only after her birth. When I was done with my story she had a couple of questions, one of them was or I could let her see what I look like in the sun. When I let her see it she said:'' Whoa it looks like a million little diamonds''

When the candy lady came I took 2 packs of chocolate frogs and 1 pack of Bertie botts beans in every flavour, Sophia took a lot more, she knew more wizarding world candy than me. Of course, she lived her whole life as a witch and I didn't. After an hour a ginger boy called Eddy asked or we have seen his cat, he lost it. When we found it and we're heading back to our part of the train an older year boy said that we almost arrived so we had to change.

When we arrived we heard a voice screaming:'' FIRST YEARS THIS WAY, DON'T BE NERVOUS!!'' When we saw the man we saw that he was really big. When all the first years arrived we stepped in the boats, I sat in a boat with Sophia, Eddy and another boy. When we had our first sight on Hogwarts you could hear everyone saying: ooohhh, It's beautiful!!!, Whoahh it is so hugeee.

When we were inside an old lady came to us, she explained to us what would happen in the coming half an hour. We will get sorted into 1 of the four houses: Gryffindor the brave, Ravenclaw the smart, Hufflepuff the kind and Slytherin the cunning, I didn't have any idea in what house I will get put into, maybe Gryffindor my mums old house, or Slytherin because of my ''sort'' or Hufflepuff my grandmothers old house or Ravenclaw, before I moved to London my dad had a job as teacher on a university. Eddy and Sophia wanted to end up in the same house

When the doors opened automatically we saw all the students sitting at their tables. At the end of the path there was a little wooden chair with an old hat on it. The old lady was there again and said that if she said your name you need to sit on the chair, would get the hat on your head and will be sorted, The first name was Diggory, Eddy. We all saw that a sort of face formed on the hat, The sorting hat said really fast: Hufflepuff after him was Sophia. Also Hufflepuff, they were in the same house! I was really happy for them. After 5 names it was my turn, I took a seat on the chair and heard a small voice in my ear saying: ''Difficult, very difficult, Smart, kind, brave, cunning. What to do? What to do?'' It felt like the hat was on me for 5 minutes when it was only 1, I heard the small voice saying:'' I know it! Hufflepuff!!!'' I was in the same house as Sophia and Eddy!!!

After everyone was sorted the headmaster (professor Dumbledore) had a little speech within welcoming the new students, saying what was forbidden and that kind of stuff. When he finished there was a big feast meal, there was every kind of food; Pancakes, Patato's, Chicken, Meat Even Chinese food! For the dessert there was; cake, ice cream, muffins and so much more!

When the feast ended we were lead to our common rooms by the house prefects, the common room of Hufflepuff was very yellow and light. But the good point now was that it was dark, at the end of the room there were stairs to down, left to the boys' bedrooms, right to the girls one's. I was sleeping in a room with Sophia and 2 other girls whose names I can't remember anymore. After we had put on our pyjamas we were fast into our beds, the 2 other girls were really fast asleep, Sophia said to me that she didn't have to sleep too (something she had learned, for her) We played the full night games and if the prefects came to watch or we were sleeping we did like we were doing it, it was really fun to prank them

 After we had put on our pyjamas we were fast into our beds, the 2 other girls were really fast asleep, Sophia said to me that she didn't have to sleep too (something she had learned, for her) We played the full night games and if the prefects cam...