Taking to the sky

The sharp braying of hounds makes my feet fly faster then ever before. Hounds the one animal in this wretched forest that can keep up with me. Of course they would would bring the hounds of hell after me. Hounds of hell are not just any dogs but creations of seriously messed up people. They're twice as big as Great Danes weight as much as horse and could eat one daily. Isnt the nickname fitting. The seriously messed up people are ones chasing me, keeping me locked in a brick reinforced with steel and padded cell just big enough for me to walk three steps and ly down. I can't go back I have to leave.

The trees are so big and awesome, nothing I ever see before are going to be the reason for my recapture. I barely fit between two of the old trees tearing some loose feater off my wing and adding a nother countless starch to my face. I have to keep running, I have to keep running, I have keep running. I baring skid to a stop just as lightning electrifys the ground. Fire shoots up high and fast that it singes or the end of my long braid. I can't go forward and I can't go back. Tears stick needles in my eyes. I can't cry now, I have to think.

The sound of the hounds is getting closer and closer. I have to fly it's the only way. I never flown before but there has to a first for everything. I pull open my wing as far as they stretch. They shine brightly in the dark gloom. Their moonbeam coloring would be my give away if I wasn't careful. I put peddle to the metal, a whopping 15 miles per hour, into that twenty yards and throw my self into the nothingness of the sky. I push and pump my wing until I was a good 100 yards in the air. My shoulders saged with relief when I hit a air steam and locked my wings. I just use ten years of untrained muscles in that flight.

The dark black clouds opened up and begain spitting gallons of water on me pushing me back to earth. No! No! No! I wasn't going back to that hell hole. The river of air began to grow and rush with white frosted tips. It pushs more and more air under my wings, threating to flip mr over. A giant gush of air flips my feet over my wings spinning me into gravity defying acrobatics. Acid rushed up my throat and almost spewing out my mouth. Sick fly out my mouth any ways when I notice the redwood I was skyrocketing towards.

I close my eyes and wait for the impact.

**********************************************************************************************************hello wonderful readers sorry for the cliffhanger the I pad is almost dead. Thank you for reading my frist book. Luv u all. Vote comment and follow me.