Death with chopsticks

what's more painful killing someone with a knife or chopsticks?  chopsticks. You see i am planning on how to kill Ashley because….oh i don't know, she said YES to us being One Directions (almost) servants! this girl needs to check herself. 

"i am so excited to see One Directions for 3 whole days!" Ashley says excitedly 

wait what? 3 days?

"why 3 days? they are only doing ONE concert."

"well Kelly told me that the boys wanted to stay i few nights because they like it here, Niall told her that there is something special here… I don't really know what that means but you realize that THE Harry Styles likes you. 

WOW that one surprised me!

******ASHLEY'S P.O.V******

3 nights with One Direction… wow i did not see that coming! neither did Ari i got her there but I can tell that she is falling for Harry and I GOT HER BACK!!!!! But now i realise that I'm also now stuck with One Direction! CRAPPPPPP! I feel a tap on the back I get such a fright i spin around from printing menus "FU…"

 I felt someone smash their lips against mine. it felt so weird but so right. 

That someone breaks the kiss and i look strait in too their eyes and see the Niall Horan!! 

"OMG who do you think you are you gave me such a fright!"

 (well i mean i can't really tell this really cute guy off for liking me)

oh great now i'm nervous..what do you say after someone kisses you without your permission? should i slap him? nah cause i like him too.

"i..uh..umm" oh great now I'm stuttering.

"save it for later cutie" he kissed me on the cheek once again. I think I'm officially in love "see you later on tonight, love"

----A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER----

Ok so recap here. I was invited to help out One Direction while they are here, got kissed by 1/5th of them that just so happens to be the one i have a crush on…And finally, after the kiss he said he wants to meet up later while i stood there like an idiot. 

I was fixing up my hair and makeup Ariana Walked in

"heyyyy"

"Hey Ariana!!"

"why so fancy we are just selling ice-cream at a concert, not the first time."

"i know but," shit what do i say? "umm, KELLY! Kelly wanted us to dress up because she said a lot of important people were going to be here tonight"