February 10th 2010 :The interview

Ian P. O. V

We had an interview today, they put me and Anthony  into different rooms you know. To ask personal questions, but I'm going online later to see what he said anyway so it's kinda dumb that they would do that. They asked how the whole ianthony ship started I blindly said, "it was just a joke our subscribers fell in love with".

Anthony P. O. V

We had another interview today they asked how the whole ianthony ship started well obviously, "it started as a joke with our friends, they showed it to other people and it spread that way".

Ian P. O. V

Lol its not like we like each other I mean he is my best friend who I piggybacked on at least 25 times, but no connection or anything....... Or am I just saying that.

Anthony P. O. V

I keep stressing over what I said during the interview, but what keeps running through my head the most wasn't about the videos and the questions of how we come up with ideas, it was about Iananthony ship, but why it's just a funny ship nothing big I mean even if I liked Ian which I don't, but I mean he is sweet and he is so funny and he connects with me............... As a friend I mean
The next day
Anthony P. O. V

"Ian come on the interview is up let's watch it " the video starts off, " welcome everyone we are here to discover behind the scenes with smosh so how did you come up with these gimmicks

Ian P. O. V

Dam it he started the video without me jeez!! I sat on the couch next to him and it said, Anthony "well we have our own makeup, costume, and prop people to help keep us safe", and then I went on about how fun the set is and more. Wow all you smosh fans we separated them to see what their opinions are apart.
Anthony P. O. V

The video went and kept going for some reason this is my favorite part of watching our interviews is seeing what Ian thinks too. So how about the fans Ian they either are sending dog shit at your door or they are sending love letters, Ian said "well are fans are like me and Anthony we are pretty fucked up weird people". They started laughing. Wow it's so true. Good job Ian on explaing it, he is so funny.

Ian P. O. V

It's so fun to compare what each of us said and watch it and I totally nailed our fans hahahahahahahhahahahaha . Now to discuss something all fans are craving IANTHONY!! For some reason I was nervous about what anythony was going to say I mean just cause I was curious nothing else.

Anthony P. O. V

What the firetruck why am I sweating about what ians going to say about Iananthony it's no big deal

Well that's it see you next week for top game hits.
Ian and Anthony P. O. V

He just said the same thing I said it was a joke...........