Brain Scan

She sat up on the sales counter, elbows resting on the glass with her head in between. Her silky straight black hair bore a pink streak running from the side of her bangs spreading through a piece of long hair and running down the ends. She let her hands play with her black rimmed glasses from behind the ears moving them up and down. Her head was facing the nothingness of the people wandering the store and for a moment they weren't all looking at her, but she would wake up out the daze and be reminded they were. They must! But it didn't matter because ICE was coming for her. She was a citizen though. Maybe. Does the passport count? Probably. But she almost wished it didn't because she was sure they were watching. Everyone else was and who wouldn't want to hear about it? Her facebook friends were dying to know about the guy who smiled at her! He was flirting! Which was bad because she was working, but people wanted to know she was wanted. Her audience will always be there some way. Once in a while she would ask them about themselves. The little people giving her the instant gratification on likes. But she felt like she had to. She never steps outside of herself. But everyone knows she doesn't know how.