hey guys i wanna tell you something + a snippet of something im writing

What up mah humans. I'm just here to tell y'all I'm changing my name.... Kinda.
You guys can still call me Jade if it makes you more comfortable. I don't mind much. Annnyways. I've changed my name to( drumroll please) ARTHUR! YAY.. I'm officially Arthur! Partly because of the vine above but after 2 month of contemplating it I've decided I want to be called Arthur

Also, I'm sooooooorrrrryyyyyy for not updating I'm being a ۰۪۫s۪۫۰۰۪۫a۪۫۰۰۪۫d۪۫۰ ۰۪۫b۪۫۰۰۪۫i۪۫۰۰۪۫t۪۫۰۰۪۫c۪۫۰۰۪۫h۪۫۰  for the past month and a half, so yay.

Anyways, here your snippet of writting from a x-men and avengers crossover I'm writing (yay). It's called Warren and the main characters is Warren from the x-men (my second favorite character)

Despite being a fully grown teenager, Warren still acts like hes two, which can sometime be weird because to people that don't know him well he seems like this tough guy that doesn't care about anyone or anything. And for a while that was true. He didn't care. Because for as long as he could remember, the world didn't care. They didn't care that mutant kids were being hurt, killed and abandoned everyday.

But skip a few years ahead, there's suddenly a new guy, giving mutant a new, brighter name. Instead of being monsters, they were suddenly heros. Finally getting what they deserve, equality.

The new guy was called spiderman, Warren, being the little shit that he is, ROASTED the name into oblivion. Eventually one of the younger kids at the school recorded him absolutely DEMOLISHING spiderman. Roasting his suit, his name, the time his voice cracked during an interview. Everything. It was amazing.

Of course, he didn't hate spiderman. No mutant could. It was physically impossible to hate this guy. Warren just liked making fun of people.

(Okay, that's it, bye)

(Jk I got some memes for y'all)