Chapter 10: Busted & Confessions

The next day, Chris was sitting in the radio studio with his idea for the show & he was beyond excited. Five minutes til showtime.
Chris' manager:"You ready, CW?"
Chris:"Brother, you have no idea. It's definitely a show no one will forget!"
Chris' manager:"All right, man. It's all you." (With that, his manager goes into his office to listen to the show. The intro music to Chris' show begins & Chris begins to talk.)
Chris:"Wussup, Los Angeles? It's your boy Killa Chris Williams & I'm back again on Power 105.1! Listen, I got some special guests for y'all today & you don't wanna miss this & I was gonna wait a bit after this song...but let's get right into it!"
(Chris swivels around in his chair to the phone lines.)
Chris:"Our first guest is a lady who is very close to my heart. My lady, Lena! (Cues applause) How are you, baby?"
Lena:"I'm great, boo. How are you?"
Chris:"I'm amazing, love. In fact I'm so amazing, I wanna introduce you to a new friend I met a few nights ago before you called me."
Lena:"Oh did you? Who did you meet?"
Chris:(Tries to refrain from laughing but decides to let Lena suffer a bit longer) "You know, it's funny. It really is. How you can meet a person & when you begin to feel for them & care about them, thee most unexpected things happen & you see that person in a new light."
Lena:(in a confused tone) "Chris......I'm not liking where this is headed so what exactly are you getting at?"
(Without answering, Chris clicked the other phone line to welcome his next guest on the show.)
Derek:"Hello, Lena."
Lena:(Gets silent)
Derek:"Lena, answer me, dammit!"
Lena:"Are you (bleeping) serious, Chris? How the (bleep) did you meet my estranged husband?"
(Chris listening to them while laughing through the sore ribs Derek punched that night in the parking garage)
Derek:"I found him after you left your phone unlocked at the house."
Lena:"That was not your business to look through anything on my damn phone Derek! We are separated!"
Derek:"Aka still MARRIED Lena. How does it feel to be exposed?"
Lena:(Starts laughing to everyone's surprise) "If you wanna talk about exposing someone CHRIS, ask your new friend why I left his trife ass. Huh? Tell Chris how I caught you on Sunset getting some from a tranny! But you don't wanna talk about that do you?"
(Chris' jaw dropped & Derek starts calling Lena every name in the book besides a child of God. While they are arguing Chris gradually faded them out & played a song for the listeners.
Chris:"Jeez. That shit was unexpected as hell. But at least I let her know it's over....even if it was in a roundabout way." (Thinks for a minute) "Oh well. Ratings!"

Shawn

Still shook from Ashley's advances towards him, Shawn knew what he had to do. Tell Brittany. As soon as he got home, he yelled for his wife as he's pacing in the upstairs living room. Brittany comes running out in her favorite robe she knows Shawn loves. Even though he was turned on, Shawn remained focused.
Shawn:"Baby, I gotta tell you something."
Brittany:"Well, what's wrong?"
Shawn: (Sits down on the arm of the chair) "You know I met with the planner for my not so bachelor party right? Well......I know the planner."
Brittany:"Who was it?"
Shawn:"Ashely."
(Brittany immediately cocked her head to the side)
Brittany:"Monroe?"
(Shawn put his head in his right hand)
Shawn:"Nothing happened, babe. She rubbed her ass on my dick & there was some sexual tension but I promise nothing happened."
(Brittany sighed. She wanted to be upset but couldn't find it in her heart to get mad. Seeing how worried her husband looked, her emotions melted for him but knew how to cheer him up. She walked to the front of the couch where Shawn was sitting & got on her knees. She her hands on Shawn's knees & smiled.)
Shawn:(smirks, unbuckled his pants & leaned back)
(Brittany goes into Shawn's pants & starts to suck his dick while Shawn moans.....until he hears a scream.)
Ja'Ron:"NOT AGAIN! COME ON, MAN!" (Runs into his room & slams the door)
(Shawn & Brittany Started laughing so hard that his dick got soft again)
Brittany:"That poor boy. We stay scarring him."
Shawn:(still laughing) "Way too much. But you're not mad about Ashely?"
Brittany:"Of course not. We been married too long for shit like that to get me upset."
(Shawn nods)
Shawn:"Now that we got that out the way......can you finish what you Started before our kid walked in on us again?"
(Brittany smiled again making him hard instantly)
Brittany:"I think I can do that."
(Shawn leaned back again & let Brittany go back to work on his dick. Looking down at her beautiful Face & full lips stroking his member only made him harder & closer to cumming. She pulled him closer so his dick went down her throat & he left the vibrations. He silently said "Oh shit" before erupting down her throat.With That, he ripped open her robe & told her to sit on his dick. Facing him, she straddled his waist & sat down on his 11 inch penis. She started riding him & biting his right ear which only made Shawn thrust harder into her. Brittany was so wet, her juices were dipping down her legs & covering Shawn dick. While grinding hard, Shawn thrusts got deeper & she felt herself cumming & fading but Shawn wasn't about to let her go that fast. He made sure she felt every stroke & slapped her ass to make sure she stayed with him. She let out a loud sexy moan before squirting everywhere & Shawn got his second orgasm after her. They laid on the couch for about 20 minutes before they woke up kissing & Shawn carried her to their bedroom. Before walking back to their room, Shawn looked at Brittany's robe on the floor & the big ass wet spot on their couch.
Shawn:"Couch needed to be cleaned anyway." (He chuckled as he carried his wife to their room.)