Chapter 32: Drunk Decorating

Adam stared in the mirror, a bit of toothpaste in the corner of his lips.
He wiped it with the back of his hand and tapped his toothbrush on the sink. His bare feet cold on the wooden floor. Snow covered his windows, darkening the room. Turning off the bathroom light, Adam made his way towards his bedroom.
He stopped, turning back and into the kitchen. He filled a glass of water, gulping it down.

"Be careful. You might choke." The glass shattered on the floor and Adam swung around. Faustus stood in the darkness of his living room.

"W-what? How did you get in?" Faustus tried his best to not chuckle.

"I can do anything I set my mind to, Adam." Adam thought of the wilted flowers and gulped. "We need to have a little chat."

-

Mary stood on her tippy toes trying to reach the top of the tree.
Zelda chuckled, wrapped her arm around the brunette. She lifted her up. The sweater rising up, giving Zelda a wonderful view of her bottom.

"Almost got it...done! You can put me down now." Zelda lowered the little woman to the ground. Mary tugged her sweater down in an unlady like manner.

They had had a little too much to drink, especially Mary, who was stumbling everywhere. She had broken quite a few ornaments and knocked the tree over twice.

Zelda set her glass down, walking over to Mary. Her hand found Mary's rear and gave it a squeeze.

"No, Zelda."

"Why can't I just touch?" Mary shook her head. Zelda gave her another squeeze.

"Because it's distracting." Zelda spun Mary around, holding her by the waist. Mary rested her forehead on Zelda's shoulder, letting Zelda's hands wander between her legs.
"Zelda."

"It doesn't help that you aren't wearing any panties." Mary chuckled. Zelda slowly brushed her finger tips over Mary's clit. Mary whined into the crook of Zelda's neck.

"I like this but we need to continue doing the tree." Mary pulled away, running away from Zelda to the other side of the room. Zelda laughed as the sweater rose upwards.

Zelda unbuttoned her blazer and took off her skirt so she was in nothing but her slip.
Mary sighed, holding up a small ornament with a picture in it.

"What's that?"

Maty tucked it away from Zelda. "Nothing."

"Let me see." Zelda walked towards Mary, who leaped away from her.

"No! No!" Zelda chased after the small woman. It was quite comical really. Zelda in nothing but her slip, hoping over Christmas boxes and decorations, chasing after her bottomless girlfriend.

"Let me see!"

"No!" Mary turned sharply, giving Zelda a playful look, clutching the ornament in her left hand.

"Why?"

"Because!...it's a picture of me when I was eleven." Zelda opened her mouth in an o. She slowly walked towards the woman. Mary giggled and turned towards the bathroom. Zelda transported in front of the door. Mary squealed as Zelda's arms wrapped around her.

"Let. Me. See. The. Photo." Mary sighed, handing it over. Zelda awed.
"You are adorable. Your hair looks so different."
Zelda stared at the photo of Mary with light brown curly hair and a in a white dress. The picture was framed with a silver border. Zelda smiled as her thumb nail stroked the picture.

"I know. I used to get made fun of because of it." Zelda sighed, wrapping her right arm around her waist.
"You can have that if you want."
Zelda smiled, nodding.

"Your so pretty, Mary." Mary blushed, pushing her face into Zelda's neck, taking in her comforting smell.

They stood there for a few moments before Zelda spoke up, "I believe we have a tree to finish."
Mary giggled, pulling away.

"Yes we do. And a mess to clean."

When Michelle posted those pictures of herself when she was younger, I nearly died.