Settled

I logged in GOSSIP TALKS as @sarahisme and did what I had to do.

I posted an explanation about the relationship between me and Zack for the whole world to see.

"Hello world, I am the girl who you thought was Zack's girl. I'm sorry for those who thought we were a thing. I am actually Zack's old friend and nothing more. If you have anything to ask, feel free to email them to normal@xxxxx.com."

There's no way I'm exposing my phone number. So, I included my email hoping that I can answer every curious question they have in mind.

After a few minutes, my email was bombarded by tons of emails from others. Fortunately, they were satisfied with the answers I gave them.

I was going to check how many people have seen my post. Then, I saw an account @misslilac commented on my post.

@misslilac : "Never will I forgave you, you wench! He was mine and always will! I did everything that I could just to see him and you take him away so easily. Just you wait, Sarah!"

The last sentence gave me goosebumps. It sent shivers down my spine. Oh god, how obsessed is this girl with Zack? If you want him, take him. I don't even care.

I checked the account's profile and saw bunch of Zack's pics. But it seems like he didn't look at the camera went the pictures were taken. Could it be... she secretly took them?

It was really creepy and so I left the app and continue living my life. The incident was eventually forgotten. But the hate comment I saw was still in my mind.

Zack changed after the incident. He didn't talk to me as much as before. He seemed...cold. He only hang out with his friends. I tried to talk to him but he only gave me cold glare.

Did I do something bad? Maybe he just didn't want to cause me trouble like before? The thoughts were tormenting me.