Chapter 3

Jacks POV:

I feel extremely bad about what happened last night. Now the guys know that she was raped. I really hope they understand that she's very fragile. She been broken so many times before.

She opened her eyes and glared at me.

"Get out." She said.

"But it's my room too?"

"Fine then I'll leave." She said grabbing her stuff.

"Jenna.."

"Bye jack." She said.

I'm such a fuck up.

Jenna's POV:

I walked over to matts room. Apparently Matt wasn't here and only Nash was. I laid in Nash's bed with him and drifted off to sleep again.

I woke up and Nash's hand was around my waist.

"Morning beautiful."

"Good morning."

"How'd ya sleep?" Nash asked.

"Fine." Is all I said.

"So, are you okay.." Nash asked. Why did I know that this was coming

"Nash I'm fine. Just please stop talking about it." I said, and got up and went into the room that I share with jack.

"Jenna can we talk now?" Jack asked.

"No."

I took a shower, straightened my hair, put on leggings with a Cameron Dallas hoodie, and black and white converse. After magcon today we are hanging out with matts friends.

- after magcon

Magcon was literally so boring. I stayed with Matt the whole time and he made me smile so much. God I love this kid.

While we were driving to matts parents' house, anaconda came on.

"MY ANACONDA DONT WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN" me and Matt screamed throughout the car. Wow this is literally the most fun I've had in a while. I can't get this smile off my face. This is how I like it.

Matts POV:

We got to my house quickly. I showed everyone into a hug. Jenna was sitting on the couch. I went over to her and jumped on her and tickled her. She had tears in her eyes from laughing so much.

DING DONG the doorbell went.

I got up to get the door and my two best friends from home, Kyle and nick were here. Behind them was..

My girlfriend. Vanessa.

Shit!

She pulled me into a kiss and wouldn't let go of me.

Jenna looked so hurt.

"Vanessa can I talk to Jenna for a second ?" I asked her.

"Sure." She said glaring at Jenna.

I pulled Jenna out back.

"Jenna I can explain." I said.

"Then explain.." She said.

"Okay well I really can't, but I didn't think we would get this close, so I didn't think it was necessary to tell you that I had a girlfriend. But we kept getting closer. I'm sorry Jenna." I told her.

"What's up with everyone having to say sorry to me? No need. I'm already broken, you guys can't hurt me anymore." She said.

I smashed my lips into hers. She kissed back. I pulled away when I realized what I was doing.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"And there you go again with the sorry." She said laughing.

"Sorry." We both laughed.

"Ehhhem." We heard behind us. Vanessa.

"Matt why were you kissing her?" Vanessa said pissed off.

"Vanessa sorry, I just felt the urge. I'm sorry. It won't happen again." I said.

"We're done Matt. Oh and I slept with Kyle while you were away." She said.

My girlfriend; well ex girlfriend, slept with my best friend!

Fuck her, fuck him. They both deserve to rot in hell.

I felt my blood boiling. I was so angry and hurt.

"Matt?" Jenna said.

"Yeah?"

She smashed her lips into mine. Once again, it was perfect. But this time, neither of us pulled away. It felt like years kissing her, but it's only been seconds. Her lips are so soft, just like her hair. She's so irresistible, and I'm gonna make her mine.