Chapter 22

Jenna's POV:

1 year later

Today is matt and I's one year!

In this past year, Matt moved in with me.

We bought a dog.

Everyone moved out of the apartment next door except Nash and cam.

My brother, jack, moved back to Omaha Nebraska with jack.

My father died in jail.

Nash and I have become best friends.

I turned 19!

And I graduated high school!

As for Matt, he's perfect. He's getting more serious with vine and YouTube and takes acting class. He's trying to get a role in a movie as well. I'm so proud of him.

Were going out to dinner soon. He wants to take me to a fancy restaurant.

I got dressed into a black silk dress and black heels. I curled my hair and pinned back the two sides in the front.

Dinner was delicious. I got pasta with meatballs and bread. I looooove pasta.

When we got home Matt pinned me against the wall. We started making out and it soon got heated. Like real fast.

Before I knew it Matt was tugging off my shirt and asking me if I was sure I wanted to do this.

I want this. I can trust Matt. I'm ready.

This isn't really my first time, cause ya know. So at least it won't hurt that bad.

So we "did it". And it was pretty amazing. It made me feel more connected with Matt.

I felt so much closer to him. It was great.

Afterwards we went to bed. Ah, today was a good day.

-
1 week later

I woke up and Matt was already up.

"Hey babe, I have a meeting today about an upcoming tour. I'll be back later. Love you!" He said.

"Love you too!" I said.

As soon as he left I ran to the bathroom. I threw up all the contents of my stomach. Ew.

And to top everything off, my period is late. Fuck my life.

Wait.. It can't be. I can't be. No no no. Am I pregnant?

I hopped in my car and drove to the nearest drug store. I picked up like 10 pregnancy tests. These were for a week after sex. Which landed on today.

I raced home and ripped open the box. I tried my hardest to pee, but I couldn't. I went to the kitchen and drank 4 water bottles. Still, nothing.

About an hour later, I had to pee like there was no tomorrow.

This might be a little tmi, but it honestly felt so good to pee.

So, I peed on the stick, which was really gross, and I set it down to dry.

As I waited for the results I started to get really nervous.

I looked at the results. It came out ..