goodbye, i love you.

A/N: Hi I'm uwurakaa, welcome to my first fanfiction! This story WAS going to be a chapter series, but due to some heavy talking to my therapist Deku, I turned it into a one-shot :)

Another note: I might change the POV a fair bit during this, I'm really new to writing fanfics.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third-person POV!

~ Ochako's bedroom, day of Graduation ~

The brown-haired girl woke up from the sound of her annoyingly loud alarm, marking the start of a brand new day! She rolls out of bed (literally) and hits the wooden floor with a huge THUMP! which wakes the girl up almost instantly.

"owww... what was that?" she moaned, lying splattered on her floorboards. "why is it still dark outside? whats the time...?" she sat up. reaching up and taking her phone down from her bedside table. "6:30 AM?? Why do I have to wake up at 6:30 AM? Muuuuuuum!!" she yelled out from her room, hoping that her mother was awake. 

"Ochako darling, you graduate today! I set the alarm so you could have more time to get ready!" Said her mother, walking into Ochako's room. "I'll make breakfast soon, get ready quickly honey!" she exclaimed, leaving her room.

"Graduation...?" she groggily said, confusion in her voice. "Wait! Graduation! I'm finally done with school! With the teachers! With my friends-..... my friends... Deku, Bakugo... Mina.... and Tsuyu..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After graduation! (too lazy to write the actual graduation, finally some tsuchako in this part hehe)

Ochako's POV!

- I arrive at the graduation ceremony and I see Deku and Bakugo making out... like normal, hehe I ship it so much! I get out of my car and walk over to them, getting all excited as Tsuyu runs next to me.

"Kero, Hey Ochako! It's exciting that we're finally graduating! ribbit!" the long green-haired girl exclaimed.

"Tsu!!! It's so great to see you, yeah it's so exciting that we're graduating!" I exclaimed, pulling Tsuyu in for a big warm hug, I really want to tell her that ever since I met her I've had the biggest crush on her, I love her and I will always love her. The only problem is that I don't think she likes me back... I really want to confess to her but I'm scared it will ruin our friendship... She's so cute...

"Ochako, you've gone completely red... are you alright? ribbit!" Tsuyu said, sounding a bit concerned.

"Oh haha, I'm okay.... yeah I'm fine!" I manage to sound realistic, I just want to sweep her off her feet and kiss her... "I'm just really excited and nervous! that's all"

"Kero, okay then Ochako. If you need anything you can find me!" Tsuyu exclaimed.

I really want to confess to her, but I'm afraid that she will reject me and our friendship will be awkward. But I just want to get it off my chest.

Biting my tongue, I realise that this might be my last chance to tell her how I feel, I take a deep breathe as I prepare to tell the love of my life how I feel about her.

"Uhh... Tsu?" I say, trying to sound confident.

"Kero? what is it Ochako?" she replied, Ugh I love the sound of her voice, the cute froggy way she pronounces words, it's so cute!

"So uhm Tsuyu, we have been friends for a really long time... and I really like being friends with you, but I feel like as this is our school graduation, I just wanted to tell you that... that...." I try to get the words out, but it all seems too scary to process, why wasn't it like this when I told Deku about my small crush on him? did I even like him?

"Huh? what is it Ochako? I don't understand what you're saying? ribbit!" the love of my life replied, at this point, I just can't take it anymore, I have to tell her...

"Tsu... I... I... I love you! And I understand if you just want to remain friends but... I really like you, and I have for a while... You're just really nice and calm and I love you so much..." I finally tell her, it feels so good to get it off my chest, I look at Tsu and she looks really beautiful, the dress she's wearing really brings out her eyes, I love her more and more every second that I spend with her...

"ribbit... Ochako, I...." Tsuyu croaks, she sounds like she might cry... I hope that I didn't do anything wrong, I don't want to ruin her graduation day.

"It's okay, Tsu, I don't expect you to say anything... I just wanted to get it off my chest..." I sigh, at this point, I feel like crying. She doesn't like me in that way, I knew it but I couldn't beleive it.. I didn't want to believe it...

I look at the ground, my eyes start to tear up... I glance at Tsu and she looks like she wants to say something. I take her silence as my cue to leave her alone.

"Sorry Tsu, I think I'm just going to go sit down somewhere... I'm sorry if I ruined your graduation..." I sadly say, slowly turning my back.

"Kero! Wait! Ochako!" Tsuyu says, I turn to face her and I notice that she's crying, Her eyes glisten with tears...

"Yeah Tsu...?" 

"I... I love you too! I just didn't want to tell you because... Because I'm moving away, ribbit" the frog sobbed, tears rolling down her cheeks and splashing onto the grass that the girls stood on.

I can't believe it, my best friend and the love of my life, moving away? for a moment I doubted I heard her correctly...

"I'm sorry Tsu, what? are you moving away?" I tried to hold back my tears but it was too hard, like Tsu, tears started rolling down my cheeks, I looked up at the frog girl and I remembered how she was there for me when Deku rejected me, she was there for me when I accidentally used my quirk to smash a school window, she was there for me when not even my parents were... and now she's moving away?

"Kero, I'm sorry Ochako. Tomorrow is my last day in this town, after tomorrow I'm moving across the country to live with my grandparents." She murmured, embracing me in a big, warm hug. 

"Tsu, what are you doing tomorrow? I could help you pack! We could do something together!" I hastily tried to organise some plans, I couldn't bear it if we said goodbye today, it would ruin me!

"Ribbit, Ochako I would love to make plans... but my plane leaves really late at night tomorrow and I don't want you to miss out on sleep!" Tsu said, she sounded genuine but I didn't want to lose her.

"Tsu... I love you, when are you coming back?"

"I love you too, kero, I'm not sure..." Tsu finally said, "I have to go Ochako, I hope we meet again in the future! ribbit" she says as she walks away...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~