Chapter 4

~Mikey's POV~
"Hello? With Jasmine" I missed her voice I can listen it the whole day long
"Hi Jasmine...It's...Michael he..re."
"Michael..." It sounds awkwardly I couldn't resist something worser than this. Ooohhh I could slap Ashton right now. "How are ya?"
"I'm great I'm in the train going to London. You?"
"I'm fine I'm currently in my hotel room...But nevermind the reason I called was because of ..."
I'm scared I'm really scared I'm so nervous. "Because of what..." She's asking me with her cute voice. "...Because I need to tell you what I currently feel and I can't hide it. I miss you I miss you so much I can't even sleep anymore I need you here I need you to hug me and say those cute words and if you agree you never say 'okay' you have your own sentence 'Owkie Dowkie Sowkie Mowkie Mikey' I miss that sentence I only want to say I love you I love you it hurts..."
The awkward silence is here taking over I'm right now frozen but she suddenly answers. "Mikey... I love you. More than I love my self but I'm so affraid it will happen again... leaving me... distance ... you know I miss you the first thing I would do is kissing you and tell its all gonna be alright...But like I said 'distance'..."
I was so happy she said she loved me and she missed me but I'm kinda sad she is scared about our distance I know its scary to not see each other. " Is it only about distance?"
"No..."
"What else?"
"I'm not sure if you want me if you love me..."
Not sure about loving her ...
...That's ridiculous I am going to proof I love her "Not sure?!Do you know what I am gonna send you a video and call me then if you're sure Okay..."
"Owkie Dowkie Sowkie Mowkie Mikey ." I love it if she is saying it. It reminds me how much fun we had.
"Bye...''
"Bye."
I hang up and I'm directly gonna start with the video. But before I can do that Ashton is coming into my room and asks me "Sooooo...."
I answer him like nothing happened "So."
But there's so much happened

~Ashton's POV ~
He seems to be in love you see that in his eyes. But he denying it.
"Tell me what did you talk about ???"
He is looking at the ground "I first said I wanted to tell her how I feel and I told her I miss her and I love her it hurts and that I even can't sleep anymore.
But then she told me she loved me and she missed me too but she isn't sure about my feelings for her and she can't be with me because of 'distance'"
He looks really annoyed because the last part was not that happy ending "what are you going to do"
I asked him
"I'm gonna proof I love her with that songs I wrote for her."
"Do you mean 'Wherever you are' ?!" I asked him a bit shocked. "Was that for her."
"Yeah why..."
"Nothing I thought it was about your mom or something ."
"My mom" He is saying while he's laughing and he leaved his room.