Chapter 2

.Rin's P.O.V.

I ran my wet hands through my hair as I let the warm waters caress my skins. I sigh exhaustedly, leaning my head against the shower walls, my bang back in my face as the water from above sprinkle onto the top of my head. My hands travel to the wrapping around my neck, and I blushed and sighed at what happened just moments before.

.o0o.

I helped Len stand on his own feet; he was still woozy with the whole 'head against concrete' thing, so we trudged home with me just barely being able to carry him. Once we'd made it to the house, Len informed me it would be best that we avoided going in through the front door, so we scaled the house, climbing in through my window.

Once we were in, I grabbed the first aid kit in my drawer and told Len to sit on the bed quietly, not wanting anyone to know we were home yet. Len argued, saying I should handle myself first, so nothing bad happens to me. After going back and forth with him on the matter, I forced him into submission, making him sit on the floor at the end of the bed. I searched his scalp for anywhere he might have bleed at, but ended up finding none.

"Len, I don't-"

"Of course, you don't; I tried to tell you that before you even started looking that you wouldn't." He said, gripping his bang out of frustration. Despite me wanting to say something smart or snappy back at him, I held my tongue, trying to wiggle his hand out of his hair gently. "What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry." I said, entangling my fingers with his once I got them out of his hair. He sighed as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, and because of the leverage I was in, I put my chin on his head, kissing it gently like he would one time or another. "I'm sorry."

He turned with his arms around me, putting a hand on my back, bringing me closer in the hug. "Rin, don't apologized. None of this is your fault..." he gave the side of my head a quick kiss before pulling back. "How's your shoulder?" he asked, moving his hand up to touch the wound before I gave him permission, and I flinched away in pain, hissing slightly when his fingertips came in contact with it.

"It hurts." I laughed, my voice shaking as I reached for the first aid kit. "This'll probably be an ugly scar when it heals." Len's hand grabbed the wrist of the hand reaching for the box. I looked at Len a bit shocked. "Len-"

"Rin, do you trust me?" he asked, not really looking at my face, his head turned downward, but I nodded, not knowing where this was going, before realizing he couldn't see the nod. I answered yes. "Can you continue to trust me?" I answered him with a yes, and he hesitated before looking at me, and I gasped, seeing he had golden eyes, and fangs-two pairs at the top, one on the bottom "Even right now...?" I was shocked, but nonetheless, I nodded, and he moved to take off the sweater I was wearing. I was alright with it... but I might have flipped out and hit him once on the head when he reached for the bottom of my tank top. "Rin-" he said as his eyebrows met.

"Wh-what are you doing!?" I yelled, reaching for the bottom of my shirt. He rolled his eyes, rolling the bottom of the shirt up again, only for me to start swatting at his hands. "Len; cut it out!"

"Rin, would you stop?! Your shirt's coated with blood; we have to get that off you first."

"Oh." I let go of the shirt, letting him pull it over my head. I blushed before looking away, gripping the sheets under me tightly, trying to resist reaching up and covering my bra. I looked down at my shoulder after a moment, seeing little specks of blood where my shirt collar was, showing it was really soaked with blood.

Len moved in my line of vision, and I closed my eyes as his lips brushed against my collarbone. I gasped when his parted lips met the skin on my shoulder before his tongue tapped me. I nearly jumped away from him, but he grabbed me, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him as he lapped at the blood on my skin. "Nn..." I groaned as he got closer to the wound, little tears landing on my lashes as I felt pain.