Lesson 3: Switching Things Up Is Always Fun

__________________________

Yvonne

These past four days have been alright. Mr. Sarota had decided to change our meeting days to every Friday, instead of every night so tonight was Friday.

I walked inside the room and it was dark. With one dim light as the only light source, I took my seat in the seat I'm usually in. I was the first one in the room and pulled out my phone to listen to some music till someone else came in.

No more than about five minutes later, Amber came walking in with a glowing smile on her face, only to be pulled by the arm back out of the room. I watched the door intently till she appeared back in.

"Hi Yvonne." She said taking her seat next to me.

"Hey, what was that all about?" I asked as she pulled a brush out of her bag and began to brush through her platinum blonde hair.

"Mr. Corvo... I had detention with him today for showing up tardy to his class earlier." She said with blushing red cheeks that seemed like they would burn to the touch. "I like detention with him, he gives me a lot to do."

"You're fucking him?" She nodded. "Oh my God, Amber! That's your teacher!"

"I know, which makes it all the more exciting. He is just so... I can't even find the right words." Ew. Amber's fucking her math teacher? That doesn't add up no matter what she says.

Chanelle, Mariah, and Auburn came walking in next. All smiling and laughing as they took their seats.

"How are you two?" Chanelle asked when she turned to face our way.

"Amber's fucking Mr. Corvo." I said with shock still in my voice. Yes these teachers are just... Out of this world as far as looks go but to legit fuck your teacher is just disturbing.

"Really?" Mariah said. "He good?"

"Real good." Amber said with a chuckle. "What about you Chanelle? I see you always near Mr. Salazarez's room."

"I like him but we're not fucking like you and Mr. Corvo. I have limits." London came walking in and sat right in between Chanelle and Amber. Cindy was the last one and we'd be good. "I'm kind of glad the other teachers aren't here today. I felt a little awkward last class." Chanelle continued to say.

"Me too. Especially with Mr. Sarota's green eyes staring back at mine." Auburn said relaxing back in her seat. "Who were you with, London?"

"Another Mr. Salazarez. There's five of them total at this school. All teach various subjects." She shrugged. "He was rather hands on." She pulled out her sparkly pink lip gloss and compact. Carefully focusing on that as she spread it on her bottom lip and a little on her top. "Who were you with, Mariah?"

"I don't even know. I forgot his name but his body is just... He let me run my hands anywhere on him and I took advantage of that." She said kicking her legs up on Auburn's desk. "Who were you with, Yvonne?"

"I actually had a note to go talk to the principal. Miss G wasn't exactly all that happy from the number of times I was written up for being dress coded in Ms. Williams' class." I said rolling my eyes in annoyance. Even Miss G was annoyed with how many time Ms. Williams wrote me up. I got no consequences, just a 'try not to get caught' warning.

"That's a shame. Mr. Ginot though... Cindy had him and he was looking all too good as he sat back in his chair." Mariah said.

"You can't disagree-" The door opened and in walked Mr. Sarota. This time he was already shirtless, his usual chains, and his sweats. His red bandana hanging out of his pocket and then his eyes looked up at us, immediately over to Auburn's direction as always.