Chapter 1: A new Timeline, A new Life?

Zeronos (Sakurai Yuuto) defeated the Imagin horde and saved Nogami Airi, with all of his Zeronos cards all depleted, he went to the ZeroLiner and explored the timelines!

Inside the ZeroLiner

Yuuto: "Sure is peaceful huh Deneb" Yuuto says with a smile

Deneb: "You're Right Yuuto, and here I've made Lunch!"

Yuuto: "Thanks Deneb" he says, as he begins to dig deep into the meal provided by Deneb

Deneb thought: "Hopefully He didn't notice the mushrooms that I snuck into the food!"

Yuuto: "Deneb......  You snuck in mushrooms in the food, am I right?"

Deneb: "No I didn't!" he lied

Yuuto: "You Liar, don't lie I know that you snuck in mushrooms in the food" he says standing up

Deneb: "Shit-take!" he says, as he is forced into a headlock position and Yuuto giving him a noogie!

Then the ZeroLiner shook

Yuuto rushed to the cockpit and rode the Machine ZeroHorn, trying to stabilize the bike, only to be trapped into an unknown line in the timestream!

The ZeroLiner kept on running on the unknown track until it leads to a tunnel!

The ZeroLiner went out of the tunnel and ran across the new timeline and town on the sky generating rail after rail!

Yuuto went out of the cockpit and looked at the window

Yuuto: "Deneb I think we're not in the same TimeLine"

Yuuto then took out his belt and noticed a card, he pulled the card out and saw multiple cards in the deck holder.

Deneb: "Yuuto, we could have a fresh start!"

Yuuto: "Maybe Deneb, Maybe..."

Ruby's Pov:

I was outside kicking Torchwick's butt and a Huntress pulling the Bullhead out of the sky then I saw a flying train with a green bull motif, running through the clouds and emitting a horn several times

The Huntress saw the train as well, her face in shock and awe, with a sprinkle of defied expectations!

A/N: "Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of the story I'm developing, Hope you guys can give me feedback and how to make it better and contribute ideas for the story"

Peace Out!