Chapter 4: ZERO At Beacon

The ZERO Team has been accepted into Beacon through Unconventional Means...

Team JNPR and RWBY went back to Beacon through the ZeroLiner:

The Teams introduced themselves to Yuuto and Deneb

Yuuto: "So You're Ruby Rose, Yang Xiao-Long, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Nora Valkyrie, Lie Ren, Jaune Arc, and Pyrrha Nikos?" he pointed to all of them

Everyone: "Yes!"

Ozpin: "Yuuto May I ask where you got this impressive piece of technology?"

Yuuto: "It was given to me by my future-self, Future Me wanted to protect his wife (my soon to be wife) Nogami Airi, who is going to have a singularity point, that could unlock a lost future where I'm from!"

Ruby: "Woah!!!" as her eyes shine...

Weiss: "Woah Indeed!"

Yang: "So What happened next?"

Blake: "I'm curious as well"

Nora: "Are there Pancakes in the future or past-err..."

Ren: "Time traveling is a very mysterious thing indeed"

Jaune: "Agreed"

Pyrrha: "Wait, what happened to future you, if he entrusted the ZeroLiner to you"

Yuuto: "He was overwhelmed by the Imagins and was erased out of the timeline, nobody would remember him, only me and Airi's brother who is another Kamen Rider would remember him..."

Pyrrha: "It must be terrible to know that everyone doesn't remember them..."

Yuuto: "Like a friend once said: Time is maintained by Memories, as long as Memories remember a person present, they will keep on existing. Forgetting them will keep them in a state of Limbo in the flow of time, waiting for them to be remembered..."

Ruby: "Must be sad to not be remembered by your friends and family..."

Yuuto: "Well Good thing Deneb is here"

Deneb: "Greeting everyone, please be friends with Yuuto, Here have some lollipops" he then hands everyone a lollipop!

Yuuto then brought Ozpin alone into a vacant room

Yuuto then continued: "That's not all, He gave me the belt and assigned Deneb to me, but in my original timeline, every time I used the Zeronos cards it would have a cost..."

Ozpin: "Cost?"

Yuuto: "The memories of me in the timeline..."

Ozpin was struck with a sad realization and said: "So what you are referring is that every time you use those cards to transform, it would erase any random person's memory of you...?"

Yuuto: "Yes, but It didn't here"

Ozpin: "Could it be that, since you are new to this time-line and that you haven't established any memories here yet?"

Yuuto: "I was considering that for a while"

Ozpin: "Why only tell me this?"

Yuuto: "I wouldn't want to worry them when that comes around!"

Ozpin: "I understand..."

Then the two came back to the main room

Ruby: "We saw you two went to the other room, what were you guys talking about?"

Ozpin: "That isn't any of your concern Miss Rose..."

Ruby: "Why won't you tell us?" she said with a pout