Chapter 12: Fading Away

Yuuto and Pyrrha slowly fell in love until the Fall of Beacon in which the New Den-Liner, Den-Liner, and the ZeroLiner disappeared without a trace...

Pyrrha died in action while defending Beacon...

Yuuto with the others was traveling around Remnant seeing the other kingdoms...

Yuuto, Ryotaro, and Kotaro quickly traveled to Atlas when they happen to pass by some flying Grimm that was slowly approaching the Militarised Kingdom!

The three-time traveling trains landed in Atlas meeting with Team RWBY, Team JN(P)R,  Atlas Ops, Ironwood, Oscar, Penny, and Winter...

Yuuto: "Long time no see..."

Winter: "Yuuto..."

Ironwood: "What are you doing here?"

Yuuto: "Was going to offer help to deal with Salem..."

Ryotaro: "We're also here to meet with Team RWBY and JN(P)R!"

Kotaro: "Yeah we missed you from our time in Beacon..."

Hana: "Regardless, we were passing by and saw Grimm heading to Atlas"

Deneb: "So we thought of helping you guys!"

Yuuto: "Despite all the things you've done..."

Winter: "Yuuto, listen-"

Winter was then interrupted by Yuuto

Yuuto: "Listen to what?! Listen to more of your lies!?"

Yuuto: "You listen to me! I will help you all this once but once this is all done, I'm gone!"

Oscar: "You were the people who can time-travel that Ozpin Mentioned"

Yuuto: "Before you ask, do you want to change the probability that you were born?"

Oscar: "No..."

Yuuto: "The don't ask if you can time travel and kill her before she turned into Salem..."

Kotaro: "Regardless Salem's already near the kingdom..."

Yuuto: "It will take all of us!"

Everyone: "Right!"

---Time Skip---

Every available Huntsmen and Huntress were standing in the front lines as Grimm began charging into Argus and some into Atlas!

The Huntsmen fought bravely as the Grimm flying into Atlas was killed using the Train's Weapon systems!

The flying Grimm was Exterminated and The Kamen Riders jumped down and transformed, alongside Hana!