Nina Thompson

12000Gaming here's a long ass reference

12000Gaming  here's a long ass reference

Name: Nina Thompson

Race: she's a high-elf but depending on the rp if I'm playing as her she can be human.

Nina is Australian.

Appearance;

Nina has chalky white skin and mid-length, white hair pulled up in pigtails. She has long side bangs that hand down covering her right eye. Her hair has a soft purple tint to it.

Nina has two different hair lips in her bangs. One is a crescent moon and the other is just a simple black clip.

Nina was born with a tattoo(or birthmark) across her left eye that resembles a crescent moon.

She has pale, lilac eyes and pale lips. She also had rosy-ish cheeks and nose.

Nina is around 5'6

Clothes;

For a starters, Nina wears a mildly intricate dress that is black and purple (see image for details). She also has a black, corset-like belt on that has silver accents.

She wears a black three-quarter jacket that is tucked into the corset and is left unbuttoned.

Under her dress she wears short black shorts and thigh-high socks that are both black.

She does not wear shoes and her socks leave out the heap of her feet along with the pad and toes.

She has simple, black glasses that she never wears unless she needs to write shit down or she's reading.

Personality;

Nina is often quite moody but still has her moments where she's quite happy. She'd probably slap you if you piss her off and if she just doesn't like you she'll slap you anyways. She has a thing for dark humor and depressing jokes.

Nina has clinical depression and anxiety but has ways of dealing with it that doesn't require meds.