Chapter 1- Its just the begining.

My family consists of my parents, two older sisters, three older brothers, then me at the end. I look nothing like my siblings, they all have pale skin and brightly colored hair. My eldest sister has bright green eyes and redish-pinkish hair, her name is Allison and she is 19 years old. Next is the 17 year old twins Jack and Jaycie, my eldest brother and other sister; they have bright blue eyes and pastel blue hair to match. After the twins is Liam, he is 15 years old and had blonde hair and light brown eyes. Oliver, who is 14 years old, has bright green hair and dark brown hair; he is the only one other than me with dark eyes. Finally there is me, "the baby," I have tanned skin, deep purple hair and red eyes; my name is Eleanor and I'm 13 years old.
Our mom has always had a weird obsession with fruit, so based on our appearances she gave us all nicknames. Allison is Strawberry, Jack and Jaycie are Blueberry but when they are separate Jack is Blue and Jaycie is Berry. Liam is called Banana, Oliver is Apple, and I am Plum. Since we were given the nicknames by our mom and they "suited us" we didn't protest when we were called by them. And of course we call each other by our nicknames. The only times we are addressed with our actual names is when the teacher is taking tole at school or when mom gets angry at us.
Our mother's name is Marilyn, she works at the restaurant down the street as floor manager. Our father's name is Ryan and he is an electrical engineer for the city so he isn't always at the house, but when he's home before dinner we watch whatever sports game is going at the time.
I'm in my 2nd year of junior high and Oliver is in his 3rd year. Liam, Jack, and Jaycie are all in high school. Allison just graduated and is now studying at the local college is baking while working part-time at the bakery that's down the street.
The town itself is fairly small, everyone knows each other and sometime the town will throw parties that every one attends.there is only one school that goes from pre-school all the way through high school. There are also a lot of family groups in the town so almost every one is related. My aunt is the mayor, my cousin's uncle is the sheriff and my friends older brother is dating Allison. We like him, his name is Ted.
During the week I walk to school with Oliver and my friends, Serena and Mackenzie. Sometimes Oliver's friend, Max, will tag along but most of the time he is running late and barely makes it to the classroom. On other occasions my crush, Connor, will join us, which my friends enjoy teasing me for afterward. After school I go the the volunteer center to help them clean up the streets. Then I'll go home, eat, do homework, bathe, then go to bed.
On the weekends I help at the restaurant, mainly busting tables but I het some money for it. Sometimes I hang out with Serena and Mackenzie and we will go watch a movie or go shopping.
Everyone in the town is really bright and pale so i stick out like a sore thumb when I'm in a large group of people. That's the reason why I know that I'm not my parents child, but what I really want to know is who am I really?