CHAPTER 1

Rodimus walked into Miracles lab, she was his best friend, they were inseparable and had been since they were sparklings, it was a friendship no other bots had, they loved each other, but not in a brother and sister way, and definitely not in a lovers ways, they were just friends, really good friends, they knew each other so well one could know something was wrong with the other with a single glance, they were always there for each other and never let the other down.

"Hey Roddy" Miracle said, looking up from her work at the sound of the very familiar pede steps "hey Miracle" he said, stopping at the bench she was working at.

Miracle was a pharmacologist, a scientist that study's interactions between living organism and medicine or chemical affecting the normal or abnormal biochemical function of a cell, and she was good at what she did.

There was once a Virus, back during the war on Cybertron, she was trying to create a cure but her fresh samples kept dying, so she injected herself with the virus and didn't stop working until she'd created a cure, and it worked, as an immunisation, so the whole Autobot army got the immunisation, becoming immune to the virus, she was awarded for her bravery and determination.

"I need your help with something" he said "what's that" she asked, stopping her work to look at him "there's this femme, from the new arrivals, she's really hot and I'm into her, I need to get her before the twins do" he said, she smiled "gosh Roddy, you couldn't try get a femme without me" she said with a chuckle, he smiled, blushing slightly "just let me finish this, I'll meet you in the rec room" she said, he nodded, pecking her on the cheek before leaving her lab.

Miracle walked into the rec room, notes in servo, reading them as she walked over to the energon Despenser, she was a very hard worker and sometimes overworked herself, Rodimus sometimes had to drag her out of the lab and to her room so she could get some proper recharge.

"Hey" Miracle said as her data pad was taken from her "your supposed to be helping me" Rodimus said, she smiled, taking it back and sub spacing it "alright, who is she" she asked "her names Coral, she's over with the twins on the couch" he pointed out the dark green femme, she nodded and walked over, standing in front of the couch "hey femme,I don't don't know what your doing, but these are my mechs, now get" she growled, the femme immediately got up and walked off, not wanting to cause a fight, the twins glared at Miracle, she just smiled and sat between them, putting an arm around each of their shoulders, she pecked them both on the cheek "you can't have all the femmes" she said, they just sighed and leaned into her comforting hug.

"Hey, that was great" Rodimus said when he walked into Miracles lab the next morning "what, watching me shame the twins or the interface you had last night" she asked, carrying a tray into the store room "both, your the best Miracle, don't know what I'd do without ya" he said, she closed the storeroom door "I could get more work down without you" she stated sarcastically, he chuckled, moving toward her and pulling her into a hug "I got patrol, see ya later" he said, then he let her go and left the lab.