Heaven

Times like this, people need someone to save them. Now a day, the devil is growing stronger. People killing other people, stealing and getting locked up in jail, humans killing themselves. It's truly mad world, but there is one type of person; a person who can save the others. Humans call them "The Golden One," T.G.O. for short. T.G.O. comes to earth every hundred years, but the last golden one was there nearly a century ago. People are starting to think of it as a myth, but I believe that they are real. The government use to make people take tests when they turned eighteen. But now they've changed age limit to sixteen, hoping to find T.G.O. They are going mad; luckily I'm not crazy. As for me, well... I haven't been born yet. You see, I will become T.G.O. once I am; right now I'm in heaven. I will be given life in a few moments. God calls people like me angels, but we don't look like your typical angel. We are programmed to blend in with the humans; so they don't know we're T.G.O. until our powers fully develop. Right now, I'm what you would call a sprit.

I fill the air in a large metal tube, which will transport me to Earth. None of my memories will be with me there, so I'll start off just like an ordinary human. I'll learn how human acts and I'll understand them. Once my identify is revealed, I may even be mad at myself...or my father for not saving the world earlier. The metal tube starts to make this ear bleeding sound that would possible kill any human; but to me, it is speaking.

"You will be given the ability to heal, believe, and see the evil inside humans. You will also be able to get rid of as much evil in that soul as possible with your own knowledge. If you do not complete this task, the angels will be forbid to walk the Earth. God shall start over with a new species if you do not succeed." The voice echoed, bouncing off the walls and through me.

The tube started to light up and buzz. Vibrations shook the room and started sending cracks up the tube. Everything went bright white. After that, everything was a blur.