Epilogue

"Will you just shut up?" Megan growled at Sam.

"I'm sorry." He said instantly shutting his mouth. He'd been trying to distract her from her contractions with baby name options and she'd had enough. Katrina rubbed her own swollen stomach and chuckled.

"You should give him a break I think he's just as uncomfortable as you."

Bradley spoke up from my lap. "That's not possible but I could make him swallow a bowling ball and try to pull it out of his ass and see if it gets close." I patted Bradley's back. All three of them had gone into labor. Though we were sure that it was Katrina going into labor that had stressed the other two and made them go into labor. Xavier, Sam and I could only sit by and try to help. Xavier and Katrina were stretched out on Kat's bed. Sam stood in the middle of the room watching Megan pace back and forth while I sat in the overstuffed chair my mate in my lap.

"That's a good idea." Megan said glaring at her mate who just shrugged and asked if he could help her somehow. "I want ice cream." She said pouting already knowing the answer.

"Lina said no food."

"Yeah, yeah I might throw up. Like I'd give back food."

I saw Brad wince and his lips pull back in a grimace. I rubbed his back harder. "Another hard one?"

"Yes. I swear they are getting closer together." My eyebrows shot up. If they were then labor was progressing.

"Sam, can you call for Lily." He did so quickly. Lily had me set him on the bed and checked him.

"He's progressed but still got a little bit to go. Let me check you two while I'm here." She checked both the girls and chuckled. "You three are going to pop them out all at the same time. You know, when your grandpa's had your father and their gang, we thought that was a huge number. It was seven at once after all. But this, this is twelve. I think Kat is the most sensible with only three. Megan is typical with four and you two." She pointed at Bradley and me. "Are just pushing it with five. You are never gonna sleep again. Try to rest as much as you can, and I'll be back. Call if something happens."

We nodded and coddled our mates. Xavier pipped up an hour later after a brief conversation with his mate, who just started laughing.

"So, I'm gonna wager that our first is delivered before either of yours."

"What are you betting?" Sam asked getting a whack from Megan. "It can't hurt to ask." She rolled her eyes.

"A weekend getaway for the lucky mom n dad, after their first birthday. Or dad and papa as the case may be." Xavier said winking at me.

"Your on." I said. Bradley snickered. Sam agreed as well. The girls rolled their eyes at all of us.

"I'm thinking a little beach time. Get that lake house we've been talking about done between now and then. Lots of quality alone time." Xavier said looking at Kat.

"And no doubt add another three to our brood." Kat said on a snort. "Remind me to hold out as long as possible. I'd rather babysit."

"I'm with you." Megan said glaring at Scott. "Four is plenty for several years, I'm thinking five or six."

"I wouldn't mind." Bradley said to my surprise. "I like being pregnant. And getting to see little versions of Caleb running around is wonderful. Give me a dozen more." I chuckled and kissed him.

"As many as you want, I'll work that out." I heard four eww's as I kissed him again.

An hour later we were still waiting, after nearly a day already. We were discussing taking turns getting dinner when Megan suddenly yelps. Sam was at her side instantly.

"I think my water just broke." Xavier called Lily and Megan was put on a table and checked out.

"Yep your ready to go. I wanna check you guys really quick." Kat was checked then Brad. She hurried to the intercom and hollered for help. As my cousins came in the room, she waved them to their stations. This had been planned for just incase. Lina turned to us. "Well it looks like we're getting the babies all at once. Now remember two things, breathe and please for the love of god Xavier, Sam, Caleb if you think you might faint get out of the way we'll deal with you after your babies are deemed fine." We laughed and I watched everyone set about working. My cousin Grace was the one who would be catching my babies. As Brad's contractions got hard, he started pushing when she said, and the race was on. The race was forgotten as we got caught in the loop of contractions, babies being caught and handed off before the next was pushed out. I was so focused on Bradley and making sure he was alright as he balanced on his knees his hands holding onto me. He was down to number five. As the last one was caught and handed off, I felt Bradley collapse in my arms.

"You just had to have mondo kids didn't you, couldn't give me dainty little swans, no big burly wolves it is." He said then took a deep breath his nose right against his mark on my neck.

"I'll try for dainty next time." I told him. He chuckled. With two of my cousins helping we got him cleaned up and turned over to relax. With the hardest part over I looked around to find out if my babies were okay. I didn't even know what we had. Lily stepped toward the center of the room.

"Alright here's the run down. Kat with the lowest number has three strapping wolves, all boys." I looked at Xavier.

"The big brothers of the gang." He laughed and nodded.

"Megan our loudest cusser, has been blessed with all boys as well. Two wolves and two lions."

"A title I'm proud of thank you." Megan said nose in the air.

"And last but not least with our biggest litter Bradley, with five babies, three lions, one wolf and one swan. Four boys and our swan the only girl in the entire group. The girl who will no doubt never get within ten feet of any guy ever. She'll be so coddled and protected she'll be glad she's a swan she can fly the coop to get away from them." I looked at Bradley. He was crying. I felt my own tears fall down my cheeks and kissed him thoroughly.

"If I get one wish for all our babies." Sam said, "It's that they find mates as good as we have mates that will protect them from anything in the world, so they never get hurt." Xavier and I both agreed. Then Megan popped around.

"So, who had the first baby." We laughed at her. "What? We had a wager. And while Sam stays with you and baby sits, I'm going to the lake to the house Xavier's going to build and have a nice vacation." Sam gave her a playful growl and kissed her cheek.

"Well I think," Lily said then conferred with some of my cousins. "We are all agreed that the first baby born, who's life giver truly deserves a break after this, is Bradley's little swan as first technically. Kat was next. Bradley gave a whoop.

"Better get sleep while you can mister, next year you got to give me more babies." Bradley said pulling me down for a very thorough kiss. This was a man I loved, and I'd live forever happily with, twelve babies and all.