That One Time...

WARNING SEXUAL CONTEXT

---------Hatan's POV--------

Laying down snuggling up to her warmth. She smelled of coconuts and strawberries. Her hazel hair covering my face I wrap my arm around her. Pulling her in trying not to wake her up. Nothing could be more perfect. Staying awake just to look at her beautiful face, thinking about how much I love her.

I slowly try to move her hair away from her milky skin. Exposing her neck, I gently kiss her neck. Pulling her in closer I start breathing a little heavy in her ear. Kissing her neck a little harder. I can feel her starting to wake up.

"Hey angel face, did you have a good nap?" I say cupping her face. Moch blushes and covers her face. She's so adorable, "Did I say something to embarrass you, love muffin?" I say pulling her chin close to my face. Nibbling her chin she lets out a cute sigh.

"Are you hungry? I can make us some tea and cakes?" I yell from the kitchen, Moch comes out wearing my large work button up shirt.

I walk towards her and slowly unbutton her shirt to reveal her bare chest. Kissing her collar bone, moving my way up her neck. Mochs mouth is slightly open letting out soft little moans. Wrapping my right arm around her waist pulling her in for a kiss. My left hand slowly drags my fingers down her body softly running over her hip all the way down to her exposed thigh.

Grabbing her leg I pick her up, Still kissing my princess I take us back to our room and plop her down on the bed. Brushing my hair to the side i once again start kissing her neck. Moving down her neck I leave little nibbles here and there. Moving down her collar bone I cup her b cups and slowly start kissing them lightly sucking on her skin. moving down some more still kissing her on the way down she wasn't wearing any bottoms.

"Oh kitty, my you're so wet for your master, how adorable angel." i say leaning back admiring her beauty. Her back arches as I grab her thigh. She lets out a small moan and quickly covers her face in embarrassment. I can't hold back anymore she's too much for me. She drives me crazy with lust. She's my everything. Kissing down her leg I leave a trail of hickeys.

Stopping right before her, slowly breathing "Do you give me permission to keep going." She covers her face and softly nods. Getting closer I open my mouth, sticking out my tongue. Dragging it up until I hit her clit.

Moch lets out a bigger moan an holds my head. Grabbing her thighs I hold her in place as I continue to lick her up, sucking on her clit I slowly use my left hand to stick a finger inside her. Putting one all the way in. She moans louder. Twirling my tongue around and running in and out with my fingers moving on to two. Right arm trails up softly choking her.

Pulling out her vibrater I hold that on her while I put my strap on, coming back I push her thighs up towards me softly rubbing my edge against her. Pushing my bulge down I slide inside her. Rolling my body down onto her sliding in deeper, I start kissing her chest. Arching my back pulling out, then flexing my tummy coming back in.

Smelling her coconut and strawberry scent. Her perfect pink nipples hard and sensitive to touch. Putting my arm around under her pulling her in closer so she can barley move. I start picking up my speed, kissing her neck.

Moaning sweet things in her ear, reminding her that she is loved and beautiful. Pulling her hair, stroking harder until we finally orgasm. Slowly I pull out and keep kissing her neck and face. Her twitchy body moved against mine. Pressing my head against hers. My sweat dripping down onto her body. She wraps her arms around me and says she loves me. Her warm breath hit my face, smells like frosting.

Looking each other in the eyes I wrap her hand in mine as I plop down right next to her. Pulling her in my arms as we started to relax. She is my dream.

Always will be.