Party, Party, and party

-------------Mochs POV----------------

Walking home from school, excited to go the party. Taking a nice hot shower I shave my legs. Putting lotion all over my body so that I smell like flowers. drying my hair and styling it. Dancing down the hallway. Into the kitchen making myself a mixed drink. No one is home yet. Being 14 this was the first time I drank alcohol.

Hatan came and picked me up i was dressed a little on the more slutty side but still modest. She lives kind of far and in the middle of nowhere. Her house looks like a castle and if you want my honest opinion it's pretty cool.

Walking inside we head straight upstairs so i can change into a swimming suit because Hatan has a swimming pool in her back yard. (and this was a pool party). I don't know all of who she invited to come and have fun with us. I was wearing white clothes standing by the pool helping clean it out before people started showing up.

Our friend Derek was standing behind me and shoved me into the clean pool. "i just wanted to see you with see threw clothes on." I'm petrified I don't know what to do or what to say. Hatan comes over with a towel and takes me inside to change my clothes into something not white. Slowly trying to re build my confidence I take off my shirt wearing only my swimming suit top.

There he is my crush for about two years now. Ryley, I cant believe he came! Oh gosh do I look ok? no I look sad and fat. I'll just stay in the pool it's ok hahha.

"Hey! I haven't seen you for a min, what have you been up too? Is the water cold?" Ryley said as sweet as ever. All i could do was shake my head no. He takes off his shirt. woe momma! He gets in a slowly drifts towards me, I know he doesn't like me though he's in love with Hatan. Hatan comes out to check on us, and all of Ryley's attention goes to her. Alex heads over towards me and offers some shrooms. I wasn't really feeling the alcohol.

Shoving a bunch in my mouth I had under water to chew and swallow it. Swimming around like a bored fish in a small tank. I go down her pool side. Everyone is doing there own thing. as it gets later we turn on the heat for the pool so that we wouldn't get cold in the water.

A feeling of being a mermaid rushes over me and i stay under water for long periods of time. Ryley thinking i was drowning tries to keep me above water. Hatan watching us from her chair by the pool starts to over react and run off. Ryley fallows soon after her, and leaves me alone in the pool.

My chest full of pain makes staying under longer not seem so bad. Closing my eyes a deep darkness rushes over my brain. Feeling tingling, I start to loose the strength in my body i can't help even if i wanted to.

A body feels a strong warmth. Coughing up water, Ryley was giving me CPR and holding me over is chest. Still in the pool he just holds me. Holding me tight, he kisses my neck. The next thing I know he's helping Hatan walk me to her room to put clothes on he laid me on her bed and left the room to return to the party.

Hatans starts sweetly humming looking for some pajamas to change me in. She helps me dry off my body and put on my clothes. She lays me down in her bed, kisses my forehead left and locked her door so no one would come in and wake me.

Her room is huge and dark. She put in a cute night light for me because she knows I'm afraid of the dark. I have my comfort stuff animal at her house. He's a cute bear Hatan gave me when we were three.

I no longer think of him.